• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon x Human Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazikenmaster58593

Expert trainer
BlazikenxFlannery
Blaziken is my favorite pokemon.
And flannery is in my opinion the hottest gym leader ever (no pun intended).
Just noticed a couple of you are talking about some stuff try furaffinity .net

Last edited:

Hanzer

Water Goddess Enjoyer
I just had to bold that part because...seriously? I thought you would've liked Dawn as a character, why would you want to torture her? :p

And yeah, I think AshxLatias is the only one that works in a romantic context IMO, since she can turn into a human.

Yeah I like her, but who says I don't like torturing people? XD That's why I wrote in the "imaginary" category BTW. I don't know why the hell I'm shippin it, it's just fun ;P

Lol, Dawn x Plusle & Minun does sound funny XD And to Blazikenmaster, Blaziken x Flannery does work pretty well. They both have something to do with the fire type.

And I just thought of some other ships I like (Friendship):
Gold x Pidgeot, Gold x Entei, Gold x Dragonite, Gold x Misdreavus, Gold x Feraligatr. Those are for my first successful Pokemon Gold run.
Nate x Flareon, Nate x Lucario, Nate x Krookodile, Nate x Floatzel, Nate x Eelektross, Nate x Crobat. For my favourite White 2 run.
But out of all of those, my favourites are with Feraligatr and Flareon. :)

TheBraveGallade

There's no reason for me not to come out and say that I'm a proud "Pokephile", and that this thread is awesome. I'll ship any human and Pokemon as long as it's "good", as in well-written or well-thought-out, and I ship myself with Gardevoir more than sometimes. ;]

I love both the cute, platonic stuff as well as the intense lemony stuff. I do not like "forced" though, but I always appreciate an incredible story that features it and makes me angry and emotional, the way an incredible story should.

It is hard to come across good Human x Pokemon stories that meet my standards, though. They're there, but you have to do a lot of sifting first, at least on mainstream places like FF.Net.

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to make references to actual lemons, even without providing a URL link, so I'll just say I can name several, but my favorite one ever written was this jaw-dropping 10,000+ word oneshot about an Eevee and a shelter-seeking Trainer in a cave, from the Eevee's point of view, and every meticulous detail concocted perfectly. It's possible some of you know of it.

There's also a platonic (non-lemon) one about Trainer x Gardevoir, which is fairly old, called "The Kiss" found on FF, and I like that one a lot too, possibly because it's really cute and was also one of the first Human x Poke fics I had written that felt like real love and effort went into it and not like someone was hurriedly typing with just one hand, you know?

So yeah, I adore Human x Poke stories, both cute and hardcore and in-between. And I adore Gardevoir to pieces, to the extent that in my various fantasies I self-insert as the Embrace Pokemon herself about half the time, lying blissfully in her Trainer's arms, every fiber of both her body and her telepathic mind alight with the yieldless torrent of love and emotion pouring into her from her beloved "master"... etc etc. :p
Have you read the man with the gallades arm? If you have can you reccomendme some fics? I like pearlshipping(most natral most fitting human pairing) alroshipping(and yes i read a new chance of series and the black latias, to MAJOR contributers to this pairing, have you seen arceus masters bio page? He has a whole SAGA planned out to freaking unova!) And humanxgardevior pairings.

Garde

Ballroom Dancer
Most trainers with their signature Pokemon. Cynthia and her Garchomp, Diantha and her Gardevoir, Lisia and her Altaria, Morty and his Gengar, to name a few. Though it's less in the romantic sense and more in a strong platonic affection.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Yeah I like her, but who says I don't like torturing people? XD That's why I wrote in the "imaginary" category BTW. I don't know why the hell I'm shippin it, it's just fun ;P

Man, you're a sadist :p

Have you read the man with the gallades arm? If you have can you reccomendme some fics? I like pearlshipping(most natral most fitting human pairing) alroshipping(and yes i read a new chance of series and the black latias, to MAJOR contributers to this pairing, have you seen arceus masters bio page? He has a whole SAGA planned out to freaking unova!) And humanxgardevior pairings.

'A New Chance' is one-sided Altoshipping, but it's unlikely that it will go full canon. In his world, the human bodies that the Latis use are nothing but illusions. I haven't read the other one, so I can't comment :/

Well, it looks like the thread is getting more posts from more people, which is good. :)
I want to start with an idea I got from one of the older human x poke threads *Salutes to older threads*: Questions!
We'll do something simple right now: How did you get into your favourite pairing(s)? You can answer about how many pairings you want. ;P Here's my three:

Presageshipping - There were two videos I watched on day. They both seemed to be very... shippy with Will and Xatu. Then I got into this pairing a lot. It has now became my all-time favourite ship!
Dawn x Toxicroak: My Toxicroak on Pokemon Platinum is awesome. She even beat Crasher Wake's Floatzel without a scratch (With Thunder Punch!) She has since became one of Dawn's best friends in my mind!
Nate x Flareon: I really liked my Flareon on White 2. Fire Fang was his best move, and he beat a lot of pokemon. He's my favourite fire type, too. So Nate and him would be best buddies to me!

Pikachu52

I like Pikashipping

I'm a huge fan of Pikashipping (Ash x Pikachu). I definitely ship them in a romantically. They've been together since the very first episode and in every episode since. Pikachu and Ash really understand each other and it's clear to everyone what a strong bond they have. Both have at various points in the anime sacrificed themselves for each other like the time in XY episode 'the aura storm' where Ash used his body to protect Pikachu from Korrina's mega Lucario. Ash always refers to Pikachu as my best friend and its clear that he has a closer relationship with Pikachu than any other of his friends. Pikachu always does his best for Ash in battle and with Ash's support is able to overcome opponents he may not otherwise stand a chance against. Even when he does loose Ash always makes sure he is okay and gives him a hug and encourages him. Also unlike Ash's other companions and Pokémon Pikachu is not replaceable and will be with Ash until the end of the series.
;025;;025;;025;

Status
Not open for further replies.