• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon X & Y In-game Team Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

Pokemon Master
My Current Team is
Greninja Lvl 80
Florges Lvl 76
Pyroar Lvl 76
Goodra Lvl 79
Gourgeist Lvl 77

Still deciding on what my sixth member should be :/

Neidhardt

Current Team
(2 short because I'm working on getting my shiny steelix over from HG and trying to trade my Xerneas for a Yveltal)

Bardiel (Mewtwo)
Zeruel (Zygarde)
Ramiel (Blastoise)
Sachiel (Absol)

2 Missing
Sahaquiel (Will be Yveltal)
Sandalphon (Will be Steelix)

arronishere

Random Trainer
Has anyone got any suggestions on what to do with Hawlucha? I love the look of them (I'm a sucker for Mexican Wrestling!) but it's hard to justify her on my team when I've already got another fighter and flyer on the team.

Currently got Flying Press, Roost, Acrobatics, Hone Claws set up.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Has anyone got any suggestions on what to do with Hawlucha? I love the look of them (I'm a sucker for Mexican Wrestling!) but it's hard to justify her on my team when I've already got another fighter and flyer on the team.

Currently got Flying Press, Roost, Acrobatics, Hone Claws set up.

I would suggest you to get High Jump Kick at level 44. With Hone Claws it will be much more destructive.

_skiploom_

My psychic monotype team is currently:

Braixen (Carbon) - Level 24
Eevee (Manganese) - Level 19
Espurr F (Argentum) - Level 22
Ralts F (Selenium) - Level 17
Espurr M (Antimony) - Level 20
Floette (Astatine) - Level 20 - I know she isn't a psychic, but I love this pokemon!

I'm am seriously lacking in type coverage with this team. I have an Inkay called Iodine, which I am considering using over one of my Espurrs. Future team members include Slowpoke (Lithium) and maybe a Medicham.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am about to go and face Grant...

My team as of now (2 badges in) is Braxien, Combusken, Honedge, Roselia, Kirlia (want Gallade but haven't found dawn stone yet), and Pidgeotto. Sadly I may have to cut Pidgeotto out. I have another issue too though. No Poke in my party can learn surf so I may have to make another change. I know I have a lot of fire, psychic and fighting but its so hard to make any changes when you get so attached to them all. :(

Edit: I forgot that I caught a Ducklett... if I take that route then that fixes my lack of being able to use surf. Sorry Pidgeotto. :(

Last edited:

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
My team in Pokemon Y:

Pikachu (with Light Ball so it's pretty good)

Tyrantrum

Blastoise

Blaziken

Pyroar

Greninja

They're about level 45.

Umbreon Bob

My current team is:

Absol LVL 23
Frogadier LVL 26
Ivysaur LVL 25
Combusken LVL 28
Pidgeotto LVL 24
Pikachu LVL 23

Not too happy about my current setup. Will probably change out the last 3 for some Eeveelution at least and something which i have not decided on yet.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
It took me forever to find a 5th Pokemon for my roster... I was so indecisive. But welcome to the team, Goomy!
My last slot will be filled by Jigglypuff the dragon slayer. I'm only 6 badges in at the moment.

Team:
-Mental the Meowstic lvl 43
-Topie the Venasaur lvl 43
-Thunders the Jolteon lvl 44
-Gekkoga the Greninja lvl 44
-Po the Goomy lvl 38

IMACHARIZARDGUY

Pokemon Master
Finally downloaded

My team as of now is

Fenniken
Caterpie
Pidgey
Bunnelby
Torchic

No gyms yet done

Graphics and gameplay is amazing

SKyLineR32

Master Weasel
Okay, I decided what my team will be in the long run:

Delphox
Blastoise
Mienshao
Raichu
Dragonite
Scoliopede

Weavile would have been in this but you can't get a Razor Claw until post game, which is stupid.

Well, my roughly planned line-up looks something like this…

Fennekin
Honedge
Helioptile
Squirtle/Gyarados/Clawitzer (want a physical user for Waterfall)
Hawlucha (possible change; need Fly)
???

I might require a Fairy-type or something with a strong Bug-type attack; I realized a while ago that hostle Inkay only have those weaknesses, and I dislike being caught without a super-effective attack. O.O

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I'm currently using

Frogadier
Fletchinder
Inkay
Honedge
Tyrunt
Litleo
Ivysaur
Hawlucha

Not a 'Team' per say, but I have a very hard time with that since there's so many I wanna use. ^^ My Team lacks Electric and Fairy, though... but I'm not sure which to use. Maybe Carbink. It's kinda cute.
I will get killed competetive~

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Just beat the fourth gym. I must have spent too much time in some areas because my entire team is in their 40s and sweeping the floor with everything in their path. Here's my team:

Greninja, 43
Venusaur, 43
Talonflame, 42
Pangoro, 40
Sylveon, 42
Tyrantrum, 41

gtompkins48

Beat the Elite 4 with this team:

Delphox
Steelix
Florges
Blastoise
Gengar
Yveltal

Now that I'm in the post game I'm building this team:

Delphox
Liligant (from friend safari)
Dragonite
Scizor
Gyarados
Yveltal

Does anyone spot any major weaknesses that I overlooked? My post game team probably isn't as good as my original, "official" team, but I still think it's pretty solid.

SwimSonny

Does anyone want to add my 3DS friend code as i need some friend for the friend safari! I would also be up for doing some trades and battles! I would not mind evolving a haunter so i can finally get a mega gengar!

3539 9673 3372

FilFelix

My X Team:

Jumpluff
Kingdra
Houndoom
Wobbuffet
Miltank
Dragalge

In love <3 Maybe in the post game I change something for a more competitive use.

Status
Not open for further replies.