• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon X & Y In-game Team Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Caught Helioptile but realised I got to remove either Inkray or Helioptile for my preferred remaining three pokemon Slyveon the Ice fossil and the poison/dragon one I have someone to trade with once I get the rod for fishing. So either Inkray or Helioptile are to go very torn between them.

I currently have
Qualiden/Fletchling's first evo/Inkray and Helioptile (and the only one without a name). Anyone give any suggests if allowed please.

Can someone help in terms of what pokemon are good and what types have now changed and if any are similar?

I have a Hasty Qualidin; Adamant Fletchinder and planning on using a Dragalge.

I do have an Inkray and a Helioptile but thinking of using an Aurorus and Slyveon. Out of the those four would help in building a balanced team.

Kirby Phelps (PK)

EarthBound anyone?
How many Fairy moves can Meowstic learn? I’m hoping Disarming Voice isn’t the only one.

Galvantulaman

I'm about to challenge Clemont in Lumiose... My team is as follows:

Chesnaught
Doublade
Gardevoir
Talonflame
Ampharos (Mega)
Lapras

What are your opinions about mega ampharos as a mega? Is it good? Please don't spoil story, gyms or elite four! :D Thx!

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
My team before the 7th gym was Delphox, Furfrou, Snorlax, Clawitzer, and Talonflame.
I decided to change it up for the better.
My team is now:
Delphox
Chesnaught
Doublade
Lapras
Garchomp
Crobat

I'm still waiting to evolve Doublade because I'm unsure on what other moves it learns. It's currently at lv 54.
I'm unsure if I should keep Lapras, or change to either Clawitzer or Dragalge.(Mainly to just experience more of Gen 6 Pokemon.) I have both Y and X(haven't played X at all besides getting all the starters), but I was lucky enough to get a Clauncher from a wonder trade.

Professor Dex

Professor of Pokemon
Just beat team flare in lumiose, team is:
Usynmicles (Klefki) Lv 49
Timid / Prankster / Leftovers
Dazzling Gleam
Foul Play
Toxic
Substitute

Pixx (Floette) Lv 58
Bashful / Flower Veil / Eviolite
Calm Mind
Petal Dance
Hidden Power (fighting)
Moon blast

Bertha (Clawitzer) Lv 55
Mild / Mega Launcher / Expert Belt
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Surf

T.H.Wood fist (Trevenant) Lv 52
Jolly / Natural Cure / Miracle Seed
Power-Up Punch
Phantom Force
Will-O-Wisp
Horn Leech

E.S. Phox (Delphox) Lv 68
Mild / Blaze / Mind Plate
Psychic
Calm Mind
Fire Blast
Shadow Ball

Wind force (Flygon) Lv 67
Quirky / Levitate / Amulet Coin
Dig
Dragon Claw
Fly
Rock Slide

J-Biz

Team on X (Post-Game) is

Delphox
Greninja
Aegislash
Goodra
Sylveon
Hawlucha

Team on Y (Clemont's Gym)

Chesnaught
Blastoise
Talonflame
Raichu
Alakazam
Sylveon

Lukechu

slowdude

Just started X

Frogadier level 17 - Naive nature
Bulbasaur level 10 - Timid nature

I felt i got quite lucky with bulbasaur. Timid/Female on first try. Going to EV them then move on. Not sure what else i'm going to catch.

I'm currently breeding wartortles for a Squirtle with a Modest nature to get a Sp.Atk EV'd Mega Blastoise, though I'm not sure what I'll invest the rest of the EV's in.

Anyone else have any good Mega Blastoise builds?

Blazios

I'm currently breeding wartortles for a Squirtle with a Modest nature to get a Sp.Atk EV'd Mega Blastoise, though I'm not sure what I'll invest the rest of the EV's in.

Anyone else have any good Mega Blastoise builds?

Just so you know, Squirtle can learn Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere by breeding and Dark Pulse through TM now. If you specifically wanted to take advantage of Mega Launcher then they could be useful to you.

Just so you know, Squirtle can learn Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere by breeding and Dark Pulse through TM now. If you specifically wanted to take advantage of Mega Launcher then they could be useful to you.

Through the Horsea- and Larvitar-lines respectively right?

Is the Modest nature good for M Blastoise? It's my first time I'm trying to really breed anything :p

AceTrainerPaul

Unova Champion
Any suggestions for my team? I'm about to challenge the 8th Gym and I want to go to the E4 with a full 6 member team.

Greninja lv.65 (male)
Charizard lv.64 (male)
Lucario lv.64 (male)
Sylveon lv.65 (male)

Goten21

Any suggestions for my team? I'm about to challenge the 8th Gym and I want to go to the E4 with a full 6 member team.

Greninja lv.65 (male)
Charizard lv.64 (male)
Lucario lv.64 (male)
Sylveon lv.65 (male)
A grass pokemon, or at least a pokemon with a grass attack

Status
Not open for further replies.