• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon XD and Colosseum fan fic:Chap one

ace_45

why?
Jess balled her fist tight,forgetting that the sun heat blazed on her. She looked at Her little cousin and sidekick,Alex and smirked."I must say Alex,Drew is getting stronger." she said as she wiped the sweat off her face."thanks.." said Alex. He wiped his face off with a rag,than put it back in his pocket.Jess looked over at her best friend and partner,Jet the buizel."Can you battle some more buddy.?" she asked. Jet looked at her out the Conor of his eye, and smocked."Awesome." she said. "How about you Drew, can you continue?" he asked. the sandrew let out a battle cry."Yeah, alright!." said Alex."Ok, use rapid spin and combine it with sandstrom!." Drew rolled up in a ball and charged at Jet. It almost looked like a flame wheel with the sand protecting him like that.Jess frowned."This again. I got to find a way to break through that sandstrom barrier." she said in her mind."Got it!." she said and snapped her finger. Hearing her made Alex jumped and a little worry."Alright Jet use Sonic Boom on the ground!." said Jess. alex stepped back and little and gasped."On the ground?!." he said a little confused."why on the ground?" he said in his mind. Jet jumped up and used Sonic Boom on the ground. When the attack hit the ground it caused a wave of air.The Wave of air had knocked away Drew's Sandstrom barrier. Alex was very shocked."Nice..thinking." he said and shook his head."Drew, you can do it!" Drew kept going."Jet use aquajet,than use water gun!." Jess said as she snapped her fingers(like barry).Jet coated his self in water,which was the aquajet than charged at Drew. He used water gun,which caught on the aquajet. It made bigger and stronger.Drew was gaining speed and power as well. Finally,the two attack collided and made a fair size explosion. Jin protected her eyes from the dust with her arm,while Alex shut his eyes. The dust clears up,revealing the two pokemon,who looking each other in the face.Jet looked at Drew,breathing heavily. Drew
was doing the same as he looked at Jet. Jess and Drew both balled up their fist and waiting on there next move. They wasn't sure if they could keep battling. Drew had fell over,leaving Jet the winner

"I won? I won!." Jess said happily and ran over the Jet."Alright buddy,you did it." She said. Jet and Jess gave each other a high five.Meanwhile Alex ran over to Drew and carefully picked him up."You did good." he said with a faint smile. Jess looked at Alex,kind sad,but than walked to him."Hey cheer up,you battled hard." she said. Alex smiled at her."Thanks,Jet is really strong." he said. Jet pounded his chest in pride."He thinks so to." she said. They both seen Mic,Jess's uncle and Alex's dad, walk out outskirt stand. The place was repolished,thanks to him."Hey kid,why don't you come in for a drink." he said. "Yeah dad,we will be right in." said Alex. Mic nodded and walked back in."Jess,lets have a rematch soon. Next time,you won't be so lucky." he said. Jess gave him a thumbs up."Sure ok. And i want count on that." said Jess. Jet nodded his and made his paw into a small fist.

Jess and Alex,along with Jet came walked in the Train shaped restaurant and sat down at the on the stool. Jet sat on the stool with them,while Drew sat on the counter."Alex,your dad makes the best lemonade. I don't think people can make better lemonade than him."Alex nodded his head."Yep. hes the best around these parts." he said.A Gabite brought a trey of glassed and laid them in fort of them. Mic walked up behind Gabite with a picture of lemonade,with ice in it."Gabite,can handle the orders for me?" he asked. Gabite took a notepad and a pen out,than went to people's table. He started to write down people's orders,than went to the back and prepared them."Your Gabite is smart." said Jess."Yeah,wasn't he your first pokemon?" asked Alex. Mic was done pouring their lemonde and nodded."Yep. Me and him been through alot." he said as he touched the patch on his eye.They both looked at each other,wondering what was under the patch."Hey,whats.." Alex started to say until Jess put her hand on his shoulder. She shook her head "No"

~New jingle~"This is Josie here with you local news." she said. Mic,Jess,and Alex gave the t.v their uninvited action."Researchers have now discovered what was suppose to be team Snagem's base." said Josie." Researchers says that it is nearly 15 years old now." Jess put her glass down and paid close action."I'm here with W.P company president Scott." said Josie"Hey Jess! it's your dad. How cool." said Alex."Yeah..wish he wasn't so busy." said Jess.Alex's smiled truned into a frown, than looked at her sadly. He truned his head back to the t.v"poor Jess." he said in his mind."Now Scott,tell us what your planing to do here." said Josie."Gladly. We where planning to move our company."Scott counited."Just in case any Sangam members come.Or maybe even Chiper." Josie was confused,buy played it off."But Those two teams are long gone." she said."You will never know when they may rise again." said Scott."That is why we are moving here.Our company is about spreading peace through out the world..starting here." Josie smiled at him."Well the world is looking forward to that,Mr.Scott."You all can count on us." said Scott."We will bring you more as it come, so stay tune."~News jingle~"

Jess was done drinking her lemonade."Well that was good." she said. Alex nodded his head."Yep,."."Glad you liked it." he said takeing the glassed to the back than joined them again."I look forward to my brother's plan." said Mic. "Yeah me to." said Jess and Alex.Something caught Alex's eye and went to the window."Jess,your ride is here." said Alex. Jess and Jet went out to the window and saw Salamence."Well, we will see you guys soon." said Jess and walked out the door. Her and Jet jumped on the Salamence. She seen Alex and Mic walk out."Bye Uncle Mic,bye Alex." She waved."Bye Jess!." They said and waved.After the Salamance took off,Mic's smile turn into a frowned."How did Scott find out about the snagem base?" mic said in his mind. He was now lost in his thought. "Dad! it's to hot to be standing around. Come back inside." said Alex. Mic snapped out of it and jumped."Yeah your right," he said as he walked inside. Gabite looked at him and could tell he was thinking about something