• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon XD GBA Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon Jordan

As Fast As a Star...
Well, I was at school today and I thought "What if Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness was on the GBA insted of the GC?"Thats whaen i decided to start a project about Pokemon XD being for the GBA, like making fake screens and a fake cover possibly. But I do ask for some help, so would anyone wtih very good Art skills like to volunteer?

~Volunteer list~

1. ShiShiKo
2. Treeckoman7

Last edited:

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
hehe i make your fake-cover^-^
may I?

Jolteon Jordan

As Fast As a Star...
Sure you may ShiShiKo Thank You for volunteering. I'm gonna make a Volunteer list just so I can keep up with who is volunteering.

Last edited:

Treeckoman7

Stickers are ghetto
I'll volunteer to make some sprites! Shadow Lugia! Michael! A bunch of sprites!

Jolteon Jordan

As Fast As a Star...
Thank You very much Treeckoman7. This is diffnately something we need. I'll add you to the Volunteer List. And ShiShiKo, how are ya doing with the cover?

Treeckoman7

Stickers are ghetto
Here are some overworlds of Michael, Jovi and Lily!
http://i8.*******.com/27wu0av.jpg

Jolteon Jordan

As Fast As a Star...
Thank You Treeckoman7, those look very nice, all we need to do is find some people who can put those in some screens. Hey ShiShiKo, I don't mean to be impaitnet but now are you done with the cover? Oh and, would anyone else like to volunteer?

Jolteon Jordan

As Fast As a Star...
Ok, very nice ShiShiKo, I like it, It'll make a perfect cover.

Treeckoman7

Stickers are ghetto
Oooh! I know how to do screens! I have all the sprites saved on my computer! I can just reduce them and put em into screens. Though I can't make a map of Orre, battlescreens, and evolution screens

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon
Yes, lets create a project to devamp Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness! And not get permission for the project either!

MS

7. No Project Threads. This includes devamps/revamps, game projects, etc.

This has just gotten to as big a deal as the "__________ Team" threads.

NO MORE DEVAMPING/REVAMPING PROJECTS. They are a waste of space, never get finished, get duplicated, etc. No freaking point in them. With this I mean the pokemon sprite ones. NOT the Game Map revampz.

So yeah :]. Read and follow~.

MS

PS : Dragonair says Tikal pwnz these threads k? k

Sorry guys but you can't do it here =/

Status
Not open for further replies.