• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon XD: The completely messed-up version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Hello. This is my second attempt at a comedy fic.

Just tell me if this is a ripoff and have a mod close it.

Anyway, here' the "prolouge". Hope no-one minds this style of "script".

Prologue:

Michael: Salamence, Earthquake!

Salamence: ROAR! *smashes ground with claw*

Metagross: *is hit by the earthquake* AAAAAAAAOOOOWWWW!!!!!! WHERE'S MY LAWYER!!!!!!!

Sim Trainer: Um...Metagross, Sludge Bomb?

Metagross: AHHAHHHAHAHAHAH!!! EAT THIS, DRAGON BOY!! *fires several balls of sludge*

Salamence: *opens mouth and eats sludge bombs* Mmmm...that hit the spot.

Michael: Salamence! That stuff's not good for you!

Salamence: It isn't? *head explodes*

Sim Trainer: And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why the attack is called "Sludge BOMB".

Michael: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND TO CALL MY LAWYER!!! *suddenly dissappears then reappears in reality*

Cooltrainer: Um, Michael...that was your 1,579th loss today. In total, that makes 77, 935 losses throughout the week. And throughout the month...

Michael: I GET IT BOB!!!

Cooltrainer: My name's Rich.

Michael: Really? How rich is your name?

Cooltrainer: *stares*

Michael: What?

????: HELP! WE'VE GOT TWO EMERGENCIES!!!

*Michael rushes outside*

????: Uh, HELLO!! I'm in here!

Michael: Oh, sorry. *rushes back inside*

Receptionist lady at the HQ lab: Michael! The first emergency is that someone is making off with proffessor Krane!

Michael: And the second one is?

RLATHQL: The scientist nut in the other room has something for you.

Michael: How's that an emergency?

RLATHQL: Remember the vortex maker?

*FLASHBACK*

*Michael and the Snag Machine maker guy are standing in a room*

SMMG: Now, Michael, just press the button and the vortex maker will do what it was made to do!

Michael: Make cotton candy?

SMMG: No! It makes vortexes! Now just press the button.

Michael: *presses button*

*a vortex appears*

SMMG: Look! Something's coming through!

*a steamroller runs over Michael*

Michael: ...Ow.

SMMG: Wait! Something else is coming through!

*a herd of elephants stampedes on Michael, then a herd of hippos do the same.*

Michael: I...hate...you.

SMMG: Eh-heh-heh-heh.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Michael: Oh yeah! I remember that! *goes and gets a Snag Machine from a different room*

RLATHQL: Nice choice. Now go get proffessor Krane!

*Michael goes outside*

Naps: Come on, guys! The sooner we get this done, the sooner that sister Lovrina pays us!

Cipher Grunt A: All right...so now what?

Naps: We bring the Prof to the lab! What do you think, stupid?

CGA: I thought we were going to play cards.

Naps: ARGH! What did I do to deserve having to deal with you two bozos! *sees Michael* Hey, kid! What are you doing here?

*Michael says nothing*

Naps: Come on, kid, tell me why you're here! *shakes Michael, who promptly falls apart* What the-!? *the "Michael" that Naps shook was revealed to be a cardboard dummy* HEY! THE BRAT'S TRICKED ME! I DEMAND TO CALL MY LAWYER!

Michael: *grabs prof Krane, who turns out to be another cardboard dummy, as are the truck and grunts* Wha-!?

Naps: Teddiursa, go! Attack!

Michael: *throws a Pokeball*

Teddiursa: *is caught*

Naps: AAAAAAHHHH!!! A SNAG MACHINE!!!! WE'RE DOOOMMMMEEEDD!!! DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs after the truck, which is speeding away* Get back here, grunts!

Michael: .....ooooooooooookay. Weird.

That's it for the "prologue" Sorry if it's short, but it looks so big on the "post new thread" screen.

Anyway, read, review and rate!

Klaus

TOMATO BERRY!
Yup, exactly what Dilasc said. It's a script.....a not very well written one at that. Yup, people will mind and then they'll give you a peice of it.

As always, be kind to the mime.

Dragonfree

Just me
What they said about script. Please read the fanfiction rules.

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.