• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon XY English Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Don't worry. As everyone else said before, longer versions of the openings tend to appear in the movies. So, we can only hope that when the seventeenth movie airs in English, they would have incorporated a longer version of the opening as the intro song.

Still you'd think the CN executives would give them an extra minute for a proper length theme song (been noticing more shows with shorter themes lately). Is that extra Pillow Pets ad THAT valuable to the profit makers?

Still you'd think the CN executives would give them an extra minute for a proper length theme song (been noticing more shows with shorter themes lately). Is that extra Pillow Pets ad THAT valuable to the profit makers?

I'm talking about the movie. I doubt that when it airs, CN won't cut out that scene, since it's got the credits. And even if they do, the full song can always be heard when the movie comes out on DVD.

Or online too.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I'm talking about the movie. I doubt that when it airs, CN won't cut out that scene, since it's got the credits. And even if they do, the full song can always be heard when the movie comes out on DVD.

Or online too.

I know we'll get a full movie theme. Still disappointed and impatient we haven't ye gotten it in the regular anime though. I guess I can wait though :/

I know we'll get a full movie theme. Still disappointed and impatient we haven't ye gotten it in the regular anime though. I guess I can wait though :/

I could've sworn you were talking about the movie, though. Guess you were talking about the show, though.

You can't have everything.

Also most people identify with the anime by the first theme. It's kinda hard to get a tune to represent the show if it changes often. I prefer shows that stick with one song but remix the clips every season

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
See David Rolfe's "Born to Be a Winner" for what a good remix of the first OP is: could not agree more with you, personally, but to each their own.

While that one was slightly better than the XY remix Opening since it only borrowed part of the original Opening, I didn't think it was all-that great. I don't usually like the dub Openings to be frank, with the exception of the second Opening (Pokemon World) which I thought was on par with the Japanese version of said Opening.

I've tried to listen to this remix some more in order to force myself to like it, but I honestly believe that TPCi should've just done a completely original song instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.