1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon You Don't Want to see Evolve

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Acdog, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Madaras

Madaras New Member

Caterpie and Pikachu should never evolve, they need to stay cute and cuddly!

2. Argylegasm

Argylegasm The Dictotter

I ordinarily applaud evos and prevos, but I really wish Dewott didn't evolve... or at the very least, didn't evolve into a scary, seashell-encrusted sea lion.

After reading octoboy's post, my desire for a Farfetch'd evo has shrank a bit.

I do hope, however, that neither Wailord nor Camerupt get evos. I can't even imagine what would happen.

3. *~Silver*~

*~Silver*~ Well-Known Member

You can disagree if you feel the need, but I don't want Absol to evolve. An unevolved form would be great, I'd actually love to see a baby form of Absol, but I don't think Absol's stats are bad to the point of needing an evolution. He's a great offensive Pokemon and his movepool is massive. I don't have any problem with Absol staying Absol.

However, I'm very aware that Absol is a Pokemon that many, many, people really want to see evolve, and I wouldn't have much of a problem with it if they did make an evolution. It's just not something I'm completely in favor of. I like Absol.

4. telivisionhead

telivisionhead Well-Known Member

My guess if wailord got an evo it will be the size of a town in pokemon. Or the whole region. So wailord I don't wanna see evolve.
    Luvdisc, should've evolved into alomola so it better get an evo if it isn't Alomola.
    Milktank? I dunno but Whitneys miltank is a pain as it is and people try to keep away from mitank. Maybe give it a pre evo or new evo.
    Tyranitar can;t evolve. OF COURSE IT'S THE 3RD EVO OF SOMETHING but still it can;t, it'd be unstopable if it isn't already.
    Gyrados, I have no idea what it would be and it will be basicly a beast,
    Absol. Again, what will it evolve into and an evo for Absol is un-neccesary.

5. xYachu

xYachu Spicy Tuna!

Let's see...

Zangoose
    Absol
    Piloswine
    Lapras
    I don't mind gloom evolves in bellosom, but vineplume is not one of my most faves <.< and I probably spelled their names wrong xD
    doduo
    lickitung
    rhydon
    roselia

and some more which I can't remember atm xP

6. Wolfram74

Wolfram74 Shiny Feebas

Aipom never should have evolved. It went from a little kid to lost in the stages of puberty.

7. Argylegasm

Argylegasm The Dictotter

That just permanently ruined Ambipom for me. IT HAS TWO HANDS. TWO HANDS CAN DO SO MUCH MORE.