• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you find adorable that most people seemingly don't.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Elluqh0.png

Explain a particular Pokemon that comes to mind that you think is cute and adorable but most people would probably either object that statement or at the very least say they respect your opinion after pausing for ten seconds trying to process what you just said.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Grimer. Always kind of found it to be a little cute. It has a face only a mother could love. :p

Orphalesion

Koffing, it's always so happy. It's a brave little trooper. And that little girl in Pokemon Red/Blue said it's very nice as a pet (as long as you don't pester it)
Trubbish. I just want to pet it, and then wash my hands. Or maybe wear those disposable latex gloves while petting it. And I don't know....feed it trash? I think it likes eating trash.

I find Mimikyu surprisingly cute, even though it's supposed to be terrifying. It just dresses up like Pikachu so it can make friends, which I find pretty sad.

I thought Mimikyu is supposed to be cute? I mean look at the adorable ball of adorableness. It's a shy, awkward little thing that just wants to be loved. And they gave it that adorable rap video. It's cuteness personified.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
There’s probably a bunch since I tend to love under appreciated Pokèmon but three that come to mind are Trapinch (it’s the eyes), Snorunt (the anime made its prankster personality so endearing), and Elgyem (I just think it’s cute)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Gulpin and Wynaut. Though I dunno if most don't find them cute or not

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Gulpin and Wynaut. Though I dunno if most don't find them cute or not

Probably not Gulpin, though Wynaut is pretty cute. Gulpin and Swalot also have that little kissy face.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Unevolved bat Pokemon especially upon being born

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I like Trubbish. I don’t know why but I find garbage interesting.

I don't know why so many people hate Trubbish when it looks pretty cute, especially with those bunny ears. The anime episodes it appeared in make it even cuter.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Nidoran are very cute, and IMO look a lot more like rabbits than any of the pokemon that are actually based on rabbits.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
For me it would be my all time Favorite Lopunny! As most would say she's either beautiful or ridiculous.