• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you find adorable that most people seemingly don't.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
63d.jpg

A lot of fans I know don't know why I think Turtwig is adorable. One look at this joke from Pokemon Adventures, they finally understand lol.

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
Turtwig line: just sweet tree bois
Mr Mime: I love his goofy cute smile
Jynx and Smoochum: nice colours and cute faces
Trubbish: my smol trash friend
Castform (specifically the rain and sun form but all are good): cloudy with a chance of STEALING MY HEART
Porygon: dork
Vanilite: a goddamn treat. A flipping delite
the Regis: everyone but rock is cute af
Scizzor: snip snip cutiepie
Darkrai, Arceus, Dialga: these 3 all kinda fit the same reason I find them adorable and it is 100% those cute eyes and lack of mouth when it's closed. Dialga ESPECIALLY is adorable and if you don't believe me go find that album cover from the soundtrack where it's just a close up of his head

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Popplio and chikorita. Popplio looked like a joke at first but grew on me, the grass starter looks a bit bland but is cute in its own way.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
People don't think Cinccino is adorable? I don't really think about it that much, but it's one of the most elegant looking Unova Pokemon so I figure that a lot of folks like it.

I think Trubbish is cute even though it's a garbage bag with mushy trash for arms.
Well Idk ppl never talk or mention it so... hehe

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I find Electabuzz to be cute mostly because of its voice in the cartoon which sounds like a grumpy old man.

I like Krabby for a similar reason. It just goes “Kookie, kookie!” which makes it sound like it’s saying “Cookie”. :D

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Feebas is a Pokemon I think is adorable, specifically Feebas's first encounter with Ruby in Pokemon Adventures. It's just downright funny how Ruby encounters the Pokemon. Spoilers but it's a very funny joke about how extremely hard it was to find in the original Gen 3 games. So again SPOILERS but Ruby ends up catching the same extremely rare tough-to-find Feebas over and over again as the swimmer was explaining just how legendarily rare it was when he wasn't looking lol. It's like your a shiny hunter and your trying to find this one extremely hard-to-find shiny Pokemon and while your not looking, your friend finds it on the first try lol, that's just how funny the joke is.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Count me in on the Totodile and Turtwig love. I find both of them to be adorable. I also find Ditto to be rather cute (not kidding).

Leonhart

Imagineer
PrinceOfFacade said:
Totodile. Adorable little sh*t.

I want a Totodile plushie!

I'm quite fond of Waninoko (Totodile) too, mostly because of how it was portrayed as a jolly species in the anime. I actually had a set of Gen II Starter Tomy figurines a long time ago and the Waninoko one was my favorite, but I lost them all ages ago since I wasn't very careful with my possessions as a kid. I definitely want a Waninoko plushie, though.

catzeye

Writer's Block
Well this isn't so much me but my mom. She thinks the entire Bagon line is adorable. Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence. She called Salamence "a cute little dragon".

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I think Slurpuff is just sooooo stinking cute.

Yet all I see is people calling it ugly... :/

I don't think I've ever seen/heard anyone call Slurpuff ugly, but that's just me. o_O

Well this isn't so much me but my mom. She thinks the entire Bagon line is adorable. Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence. She called Salamence "a cute little dragon".

I think my mum also once called Ampharos "cute", after she saw my Flaaffy evolving into Ampharos on SoulSilver.

Leonhart

Imagineer
NovaBrunswick said:
I don't think I've ever seen/heard anyone call Slurpuff ugly, but that's just me. o_O

I've seen several people claim that it's awkward-looking, and I'd have to agree. I wouldn't say it's ugly per se however, unlike its counterpart Frefuwan (Aromatisse), which is truly frightening to me for some reason.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I actually find Mr. Mime adorable with Mimey being my favorite. I’ve never found clowns as freaky or scary as a kid so I have never had an issue with Mr. Mime. I kind of like the idea of a Pokémon that sort of acts as a helper in the house.