1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon you find adorable that most people seemingly don't.

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by shoz999, Jul 31, 2019.

1. janejane6178

janejane6178 XY over SM (ew) ANYDAY!!!! <3 (Anything actually)

Cinccino

Majespectre, wolf jani and shoz999 like this.
  2. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

[​IMG]

A lot of fans I know don't know why I think Turtwig is adorable. One look at this joke from Pokemon Adventures, they finally understand lol.

3. Prof. SALTY

Prof. SALTY The Scruffy Professor

Turtwig line: just sweet tree bois
    Mr Mime: I love his goofy cute smile
    Jynx and Smoochum: nice colours and cute faces
    Trubbish: my smol trash friend
    Castform (specifically the rain and sun form but all are good): cloudy with a chance of STEALING MY HEART
    Porygon: dork
    Vanilite: a goddamn treat. A flipping delite
    the Regis: everyone but rock is cute af
    Scizzor: snip snip cutiepie
    Darkrai, Arceus, Dialga: these 3 all kinda fit the same reason I find them adorable and it is 100% those cute eyes and lack of mouth when it's closed. Dialga ESPECIALLY is adorable and if you don't believe me go find that album cover from the soundtrack where it's just a close up of his head

4. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

Popplio and chikorita. Popplio looked like a joke at first but grew on me, the grass starter looks a bit bland but is cute in its own way.

5. shoz999

Hmm... do a lot of people really not find Nidoran, Popplio, Cinccino and Chikorita adorable? Oh well.

Majespectre, Leonhart and wolf jani like this.
  6. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I'm also surprised at some of those responses, except for Nidoran since I can somewhat understand why some people wouldn't like either the male or female Nidoran given that they look like demonic bunny rabbits.

7. MockingJ

MockingJ Banned

People don't think Cinccino is adorable? I don't really think about it that much, but it's one of the most elegant looking Unova Pokemon so I figure that a lot of folks like it.

I think Trubbish is cute even though it's a garbage bag with mushy trash for arms.

8. janejane6178

janejane6178 XY over SM (ew) ANYDAY!!!! <3 (Anything actually)

Well Idk ppl never talk or mention it so... hehe

shoz999 and wolf jani like this.
  9. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

I like Krabby for a similar reason. It just goes “Kookie, kookie!” which makes it sound like it’s saying “Cookie”. :D

wolf jani and shoz999 like this.
  10. Midnite♪

Midnite♪ Distant Stargazer

I think Hydreigon is actually quite cute, especially when it becomes super happy after you pet or feed it in Pokemon Amie/Refresh.

11. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Definitely Dragonite, so many people dislike it for looking goofy, but I've always found it adorable.
    Zangoose is cute, too, despite its facial expression and the rivalry with Seviper.

12. Leonhart

I've always thought Kairyu (Dragonite) was one of the cuter fully-evolved Dragon-types, although the exception was Iris' Kairyu in the anime, which looked grumpy all the time and he would sometimes get really angry and make a pretty scary face.

13. shoz999

Feebas is a Pokemon I think is adorable, specifically Feebas's first encounter with Ruby in Pokemon Adventures. It's just downright funny how Ruby encounters the Pokemon. Spoilers but it's a very funny joke about how extremely hard it was to find in the original Gen 3 games. So again SPOILERS but Ruby ends up catching the same extremely rare tough-to-find Feebas over and over again as the swimmer was explaining just how legendarily rare it was when he wasn't looking lol. It's like your a shiny hunter and your trying to find this one extremely hard-to-find shiny Pokemon and while your not looking, your friend finds it on the first try lol, that's just how funny the joke is.

14. PrinceOfFacade

PrinceOfFacade Ghost-Type Master

Totodile. Adorable little sh*t.

I want a Totodile plushie!

15. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Happy Holidays! Staff Member Moderator

Count me in on the Totodile and Turtwig love. I find both of them to be adorable. I also find Ditto to be rather cute (not kidding).

16. Leonhart

I'm quite fond of Waninoko (Totodile) too, mostly because of how it was portrayed as a jolly species in the anime. I actually had a set of Gen II Starter Tomy figurines a long time ago and the Waninoko one was my favorite, but I lost them all ages ago since I wasn't very careful with my possessions as a kid. I definitely want a Waninoko plushie, though.

17. catzeye

catzeye Writer's Block

Well this isn't so much me but my mom. She thinks the entire Bagon line is adorable. Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence. She called Salamence "a cute little dragon".

18. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

I think Slurpuff is just sooooo stinking cute.

Yet all I see is people calling it ugly... :/

19. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

I don't think I've ever seen/heard anyone call Slurpuff ugly, but that's just me. o_O

I think my mum also once called Ampharos "cute", after she saw my Flaaffy evolving into Ampharos on SoulSilver.

20. Leonhart

I've seen several people claim that it's awkward-looking, and I'd have to agree. I wouldn't say it's ugly per se however, unlike its counterpart Frefuwan (Aromatisse), which is truly frightening to me for some reason.

shoz999 and wolf jani like this.