• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you forgot existed

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Here are what I believe to be the top 5 forgotten/underrated Pokémon.

5. Carnivine
4. Whismur/Loudred/Exploud
3. Snubbull/Granbull (although not necessarily any more, after HG/SS's release)
2. Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victreebel
1. Shadow Lugia XD001.

barath

i forgot qwilfish and smeargle until i saw it in some random pokemon site :p

Erica Crowe

Diglet stole my bike
Baltoy. o_O

I mean, I can't be the only one who thinks that he's the most forgettable pokemon ever...

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I actively try to forget most RSE pokemon. Other than that, Ledyba, Stantler, and Porygon's evolutions are pretty forgettable.

sammy p

most of the 2nd gen pokemon, besides obviously the starters and their evolutions, and the legendary pokemon.
all ofther regular pokemon in that season i try to pretend i didnt know them :D(but i HAVE to say, ive been warming up to the johto region since HGSS, but not enough to like the region yet)

koosbane

master breeder
I want to say smeargle a lot. I used to like him when I was trying to get the most random moves on him. But now I'm like who...?

LostLove

Flygon Trainer
The other day my brother was like 'you havn't caught a Baltoy yet' and i was like WTF! Is there such thing?? >.<

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I only recently remembered Phione's existance. I'd actually forgot it, not just like most pokemon (quilfish) where I just don't need to remember it often.

Also, while I did remember Happini's existance, I just saw one and I'm sure it looked completely different.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
It has to be Relicanth. Poor rock fishy :(

Back then I remembered Cubone but I forgot its evolution, Marowak, existed.

Ite

Dunsparce, I dont even no its type

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaah I remember Baltoy. Since now. And Ledyba. Those two were just non-existant to me until a few minutes ago.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Well, if I saw the image (or even silhouette) I could identify it's name, type, evolutions, etc.

The one I forget the most though is probably Tropius, if only for a couple seconds.