• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you Like but would never have in your team?

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Hydreigon looks really cool, but it's just impractical for an in-game team.

I like both Yanma and Eelektrik, but if I use competitively, I'll get smashed :/

I like Aron also, but at lesat I "can" use in a team w/ Endeavor + Shoal Bell or whatever the name of the Item is.

icyman300

lets go...
Aggron. i love the pokemon but face it. he would get recked before i even get to do anything. same with smeargle lol

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Heatmor. It's a cool-looking Pokemon, but can't really do too much in battle. As much as I'd like to have it in my team, I just can't find a good spot for it.

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
Emolga. It's too frail but I love catching people off-guard with its Taunt/Encore combo.
I will probably never use it again

Maetch

Ditto. For the coolness of its transforming ability, it just doesn't have what it takes to hold up in a battle. The only way Ditto stands a chance is if the opposing Pokemon has an attack that strikes its own type weakness. Even then after Transforming, Ditto gets the same type weakness.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I'm gonna have to go with farfetch'd or ditto. Both older Pokemon that I've just never found the time for, and probably never will.

Absola the Disaster

Song of White Noise~
I try to give every pokemon a try... in fact it is that habit of using all the pokemon I can that helped me to compleate the pokedex :D

And yes~ when I say I use every Pokemon, I mean I use EVERY pokemon <3

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I'd never use an Audino. I prefer using Pokémon that are more offensive and can just ohko everything. Also, I'm one of those who loves killing any Audino they find. (;

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
I'd never use an Audino. I prefer using Pokémon that are more offensive and can just ohko everything. Also, I'm one of those who loves killing any Audino they find. (;

^ I always do that too. XD
I'd love to have a mawile in my team :3 One of my favourite pokemon, also quilava.