1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon you like that everyone else seems to hate

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by PineapplePizza, Jan 2, 2019.

1. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Would shiny colorations count for this list? I think I might be in the minority for liking shiny Rapidash over shiny Ponyta

2. dannymusic

dannymusic The Smiling Trombonist

Kecleon and Castform both had pretty unique gimmicky abilities for Gen. 3, and though neither one of them is particularly good, I still appreciate these pokemon from a design perspective

3. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

I like most of the Pokémon tbh. But the ones that I like that aren’t that popular are Stunfisk for its unique typing, Castform for its weather forms, and Binacle.

4. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

There's a lot of Pokemon that, even if they're weak, I like because of their design. Such as Delibird. It's just such a charming and compassionate Pokemon that even if it's near-useless in battle, I smile whenever I see it in the wild

dannymusic likes this.
  5. 20LigerZero16

20LigerZero16 "......"

I've seen a lot of people hate Mewtwo for some reason and I really don't understand why.

Mewtwo is a cool Pokemon and imo he's still the best Legendary Pokemon there ever was.

I still remember how epic he was in the first Pokemon movie. What a badass :cool:

6. shoz999

shoz999 No! That's impossible!

Actually the thing is Castforms abilities and move set are REALLY good. It's just it's stats keep it from being good. They really need to buff that Pokemon's stats.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  7. LusoTrainer

LusoTrainer Retro Trainer

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Farfetch'd and Ledian.

8. BiohazardXIII

BiohazardXIII New Member

I like Garbodor, Dragonite, Emboar, Seismitoad and Incineroar. I tend to like Pokémon that are often underrated and disliked, as I'm kinda sick of some popular mons tbh.

Ignition likes this.
  9. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Corni: Cute Enough To Protect Me <3 tehe~

Years ago, when the net used to seem so anti-girlyness to me, I used to think I was like the only person who truly liked fairy types....

10. Orphalesion

Orphalesion Well-Known Member

Not so much "hated" as "overlooked" probably, but isn't Koffing just precious? No matter what happens it's always smiling, always optimistic. It's a brave little trooper.
    ...just a shame about that evolution... :-/

Well, I hope you know better by now. Fairy type is best type ;-)

LadyTriox likes this.
  11. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Zubat gets a ton of hate, and I get why, but I still love it. Crobat made me particularly happy, since Golbat's design was kind of slap a big tongue on Zubat. Now there's an endgame.

Chikorita is certainly a valid starter choice in my mind. Part of how I play pokemon is making choices that play to your pokemon's strengths.

12. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Jigglypuff again

I like Vaniluxe. How can you not love a two headed Ice Cream cone?

13. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

I love my Shiny Vaniluxe! I was looking for a Vanillite in X when the hoarde attacked and literally right in the center of the group. I caught it of course and named it Grape Ice.