1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon you like that everyone else seems to hate

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by PineapplePizza, Jan 2, 2019.

1. gwen-watson

gwen-watson A Marvel Baby

I also really like Delphox. While I think the design is meh, I actually don't think it's a terrible Pokemon. I used it in my Kalos run, and didn't regret it.

2. Auraninja

Auraninja Try to understand.

If there wasn't a frog starter, I'd probably would've went with Fennekin. Delphox has a cool mage motif.

janejane6178 and Ignition like this.
  3. gwen-watson

gwen-watson A Marvel Baby

Another Pokemon I feel gets way too much hate or disdain is the Chikorita line.

I love them and think it's just a matter of its home region not built for Grass types. Because man, Johto really doesn't like its own grass starter.

Majespectre likes this.
  4. Ignition

Ignition Smug Smasher

People don’t think much of Lickilicky but I think it’s a cool design

gwen-watson likes this.
  5. CMButch

CMButch Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

I love Garbodor and Vanilluxe. I still don't understand why some people hate those two designs but praise Muk and Voltorb's. Lol. That makes zero sense.

Majespectre likes this.
  6. Aduro

Aduro Mt.BtlMaster

I'm not fond of the evolutions but Fennekin itself is pretty cute. Its a shame they drew from western witchcraft rather than north african mythology for a fennec fox though.

I really like the vanillite line too. Its not like its unusual for pokemon to be based on man-made items. Its not as overdesigned as a lot of Gen V pokemon and its very expressive and original.