• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you plan on transferring to Gen 8.

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
If/when I get Bank, I will transfer my Legendaries. I haven't transferred since Gen 5. I never got around to getting Bank.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
An entire living dex that includes (almost) all alternate forms

Several shinies and a ton of ev trained pokemon

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I have been keeping most of my Pokémon on my AS version due to space. I do have two living Pokedexes (one for generation VI and one for generation VII) that I sometimes use for when I restart games for SR'ing shinies. I plan on transferring at least one of the sets to SwSh.
I do have a large number of shinies, events, legendaries, Pokémon I use often, etc. spread across multiple versions that I hope to transfer. If there is enough space, I would like to transfer most (or possibly all) of these to SwSh (depending on the transfer method - Pokebank, etc.).
I am talking about hundreds of individual Pokémon (not counting either living Pokedex) though. I keep both of those on Pokebank actually so I can save space in my games.

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
I have a Swampert dating back to the original Ruby in '03 and I refuse to let go of it.

Actually he's just one from among several teams I've saved (a personal Hall of Fame, you might say), and I have a living dex that's maybe ~20 shy of completion, including missing events
I don't transfer Pokemon in during the story (personal non-interference clause), but I'll up-convert them after to fill, hopefully someday finish, the dex.

Rio!

Composer
Everything, since that's lest I'll have to deal with to achieve 100% on pokedex completion.
I do wonder how this is going to be implemented; sure hope it won't require Let's Go to do that *especially since it isn't a core series title in the first place*.
I'm still debating as to whether or not I'll use shiny pokemon I hatch or not starting off, I like having a 'clean' run first time.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I probably won't transfer a thing unless they stop being stupid with the "Can't have cloud save" bull ****. No reason why that shouldn't be a thing at all... save data is no longer on a cartridge and I don't feel safe putting stuff I've only got one of like Arceus into it...

Xuxuba

None because the only reason i transferred pokemon was to keep my event pokemon.

But nowadays there are a lot more events so i don't feel the need to.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m definitely transferring my Shiny Altaria, Speed Boost Blaziken, and Shiny Heliolisk.

DSDark

Breeder
Bringing over my IV/EV'ed pokemon and rounding out my national dex in Pokemon Bank