• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you really hate the look of.

Pokemon you really hate the look of. For example, I dislike the look of Jinx and Mr. mime. What pokemon do you dislike?

Last edited:

Quauhtli

Master Tradesman
a lot of gen 5 pokemon, namely trubbish.
What were they thinking?

Alvez05

Spinda. It creeps me out.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
a lot of gen 5 pokemon, namely trubbish.
What were they thinking?

Emboar. I can't stand the sight of it.
You guys make me sad. I love Gen 5, Trubbish is super cute, and Emboar is boss.

But it's ok, opinions are opinions.

Gotta say though, it's becoming a bit tiring hearing Gen 5 hate. Really, it's a year old already. Isn't it about time to give up on it? I understand it was "cool" to hate it before, but come on. It's a bit overplayed already.

But again, opinions are opinions; just had to breathe out my frustration.

All pokemon are awesome in my opinion.
You are an awesome human being.

I will admit though, if I absoulutely had to, I'd have to see Dunsparce. But Dunsparce is ok, really.

Ver-mont

You guys make me sad. I love Gen 5, Trubbish is super cute, and Emboar is boss.

But it's ok, opinions are opinions.

Gotta say though, it's becoming a bit tiring hearing Gen 5 hate. Really, it's a year old already. Isn't it about time to give up on it? I understand it was "cool" to hate it before, but come on. It's a bit overplayed already.

But again, opinions are opinions; just had to breathe out my frustration.

I don't have anything against Gen V itself, I love a lot of Pokémon from it. But I do hate Emboar, can't say I don't.

vespiqueen

Sorry to add onto the Emboar hate, but that thing is hideous. I think Samurott's kind of ugly too.

And Jynx. Can't forget Jynx.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I've always hated the way Genesect looks. Its just so bland, uncreative, and, in my opinion, an all around bad pokemon, let alone legendary.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I can't say I hate any design, but there are plenty of ones I dislike. To name a few: Garbodor, Magmortar, Electivire, Jynx, Emboar, Lickilicky.

Alvez05

Pspaans

X&Y Fan
I hate none of them all, expect jynx. I was really disappointed when I found out that jynx isn't a lynx pokémon, I always thought that before Leafgreen...

Weedy Spyze

Politoed. Twelve or so odd years and never have I been able to warm up to that thing. I just don't like how it looks so different from the rest of its evolution line.

Nobody else really comes to mind except for the Kami trio's palette swaps.