• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you really hate the look of.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Bibarel.... I. Hate. Effing. Bibarel!

i think electivire like electabuzz was cool as kcuf and then they made him evolve into that furr ball its lame :( oh and tangrowth

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
Last edited:

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Geodude, ALL the monkeys (Espcecially mankey and Black?white ones), Graveler, Machop, I really do like the 2/3 gen pokemon. I hate bidoof. Heatran, The Genie trio, and Kyruem (I'm sure i'll like him later)

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
febass and unfezant

Da_bomb.com

Hoenn Hype
Geodude, ALL the monkeys (Espcecially mankey and Black?white ones), Graveler, Machop, I really do like the 2/3 gen pokemon. I hate bidoof. Heatran, The Genie trio, and Kyruem (I'm sure i'll like him later)

R u trying to call my aipom ugly? I agree with the u on the other monkeys though

SmeargleIsUber

Dragon User
I LOVE the Timburr>Gurdurr>Conkledurr line! And I can't say I really hate any Pokémon, although I'm definitely not a fan of Jynx. Alomomola isn't my favorite either.

I just don't like Conkledurr's tiny feet and clown nose. And Gurdurr looks odd to me. I don't really mind Timburr.