• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon you see too much

bailey.ga

Klefki and Kangeskhan, along with Greninja

Silvijo

Lucario,Charizard.....and pretty much every overpowered Pokemon counting legendaries.

Iblis Trigger

DAT IBLIS TRIGGA
Lucario, Charizard, and Greninja.

And my friend has all 3. He slammed me to the ground yesterday with Mega Lucario. :/

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I'd have to say Rotom-W as I pretty much see it on 80% of the teams I play against.

Although to be fair it is one of the better Talonflame counters.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I swear 90% of everyone on Battle Spot, free or rating, has a Greninja. It's really obnoxious. I also see Charizard-Y, Rotom-W, and Klefki a lot on Rating Battles.

On Free Battles, people just stack their team with legends, most of which aren't IV'd or EV'd. Last night I fought about 10 or 15 double battles, and most of them had a Darkrai on them, which obviously is a really cheap, mean trick to incapacitate the opponent while you get free attacks on them. Using Dark Void is a way to make yourself think your team is good when it really isn't. I don't consider it paying fair at all and it really angers me when people do it. Anyway, whenever I see Darkrai in a team preview, I know he's coming out first and I counter him with Prankster Sableye's Taunt. Probably 4 out of the 5 people I Taunted immediately just disconnected after they realized they couldn't use Dark Void and I started ripping through their team with Foul Play.

I hate you, cheaters. You don't play fair and then you ragequit when you lose.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Rotom-W, Talonflame, Ferrothorn, Charizard, Heatran, Scizor.

Oh god espically Scizor and Rotom-W you almost never see a team without one of them. Its quite annoying if you ask me because Rotom-W is predictable and Scizor is just too annoying.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
I only play on PS but I can say I see quite a bit of Garchomp, Latios, Salamence, Goodra and Dragonite running around [damnit fairy types you had ONE job]. Megazard Y and megazard X are also pretty hot right now. I used to see a lot of Talonflame but not as much anymore. Rotom-Wash, Chansey, and Deo-D are pretty high up there to.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I see plenty of greninjas and rotoms on wifi, so i just use keldeo and scarf excadril. I dont understand the klefki hate, whenever i use this bugger i carry either an unaware abuser or scarfed ditto as failsafes. But When the enemy tries to swagplay...well they end up wiped...badly.

Supremacy

Shiny Hunter
Definitely Garchomp, that thing is everywhere.

froakie line.. sorry but in my opinion its the worst of the 3

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
I actually haven't seen a Garchomp more than once since X and Y....

Well, the topic of this title is "pokemon you see too much", it doesn't have to necessarily be current. It can be something Supremacy encountered in past generation.

I'm not sure if that's what he means, but there is a possibly.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
In Battle Spot i see many capable of Mega Evolution (Gengar, Kengaskhan, Lucario, Charizard, Blaziken, Gyarados, and Garchomp are the most frequent, and the worst to come across!) Along with Freaking Greninja, Talonflame, Klefki, Togekiss, Gardevoir, Dragalge, a ton of Legendaries (Trios and Otherwise) and pretty much every Psudo-Legendary...

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
I'm surprised no one mentioned Aegislash yet.

Ah well, guess one of my favorite Kalos Pokémon (my second most favorite in fact) isn't as much used as it should be.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I've seen a lot of Mewtwo as well.

Everyone seems to have a legend and a Mega-evolver on their team, it feels obligatory to have a Mega or two in the battle box now. The Sableye hint is useful Varanus, I know what I'm going to go train next.