1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon you think need to evolve

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by nyrrangers123, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyrrangers123

nyrrangers123 New Member

Exactly what the title says. But please try to explain your answer and opinion.

I think Pinsir, and Sudowoodo definitely need to evolve. Pinsir is out shadowed by Heracross. and Sudowoodo just needs a stat boost

2. mycooly

mycooly Banned

Freaking Tauros needs an evolution
    like a big bull :3
    giving it a little more attack and tiny bit more HP
    but less def and SP def to make it reasonable to have an eviolite Tauros

3. AZX612

AZX612 On my own here we go

And here we go... People are always gonna bring up the Eviolite and how it would be good to have an evolution so that the original pokemon can use Eviolite...

Anyway, I think a pokemon that would benefit (And also look extremely cool) from an evolution would be Absol.

Although this is just my personal preference because Absol is one of my all time Faves = D

4. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

Arceus totally needs an evolution.

5. KittyKitty3308

KittyKitty3308 Shiny Hunter

I think Pachirisu needs an evolution. Why? Because I wanna see it stronger. I love it and it is my favorite pokemon, but it is not a very tough pokemon.

6. AzukanAsimbu

AzukanAsimbu Petal Paladin

Pachirsu definately.

Shuckle-make an even more beastly wall. And then...BAM an Eviolite'd Shuckle

Mr Mime

Jynx

Dunsparce-Make a Normal Dragon

Noctowl- Starly, Tranquill, Pigeotto all get a third evo, but not poor Noctowl?

7. Blackjack the Titan

Blackjack the Titan Gay Yveltal

There's already an Arceus evolution. :618:

Cryogonal looks like it deserves an evo.

Some evolved Pokemon should get a stage 2.
    Crawdaunt, Sharpedo, Cacturne, Houndoom, Weavile, Bisharp (into king or queen), Scrafty, and Spirittomb

8. Dunsparce!!!! i always thought it evolved into Gligar, :-[ but it really need's an evolution

9. Legend_tamer93

Legend_tamer93 Ancient Beast Keeper

As people previously stated, Pinsir most definitely. And an evolution for tauros would be pretty beast. Also, STUNFISK EVOLUTION FTW!!!!!

10. TM0verlord

TM0verlord PSN ID is on sig

Jynx needs an evolution. I mean Electabuzz and Magmar got one in Gen 4. It deserves one at least.

11. JD

JD .

I don't think Tauros needs an evolution it's a really decent Pokemon as it is right now it has a decent attack, speed and defense which is really nothing to laugh at.

Ehh I don't think Pinsir needs a evolution either...it has great defense and attack besides if Pinsir was ever to get an evolution it probably would have gotten one by now.

Liepard- Desperately needs an evolution I tried using one once and it just sucked...it really can't be compared with other Dark type like Hydreigon or Scrafty.

12. @MiGo

@MiGo Scouting Legion

I really agree with you. I was suprised it didnt get a 3rd evolution like Herdier did. It would have been a much more used pokemon if it did.

Anyway, what about Keckleon? I think it should get and evolution too.

13. Weez1990

Weez1990 Hyuck hyuck hyuck

Farfetch'd, Pinsir, Omastar, Kabutops, and Sudowoodo

14. Every Pokemon that has no evolution!

I want Mawlie to get one personally. Otherwise, really any of the weaker two stage lines could get one for all I care :3

15. jmdavid12

jmdavid12 Challenge Accepted

I think Farfetch'd deserves an evolution. It has gone through 3 gens and it STILL stinks!

16. Snar

Snar Well-Known Member

1. Farfetch'd
    2. Volbeat
    3. Illumise
    4. Pinsir
    5. Plusle
    6. Minum
    7.Pachirusu
    8. Dunsparce
    9. Chatot
    10. Male Combee
    11. Luvdisc
    12. Male Buneary (Pure fighting type?)
    13. Sableye
    14. Rapidash
    15. Eevee (Normal type evolution)
    16. Emolga

17. bulber

bulber Prof. Pokerus

Pinser's outclassed by Scyther moreso.

By the same logic, Jynx needs to evolve to match Magmar and Electibuzz.

18. Ace Of Keys

Ace Of Keys Me and My sketch pad

Feorow. Generally any bird time with only one evo ;)

19. jmdavid12

jmdavid12 Challenge Accepted

Not Fearow. He got Drill Run this gen which makes him pretty good because now he's practically the only Normal/Flying type that resist Electric. Correct me if I'm wrong. Farfetch'd needs it more.

20. Sabelye and Mawile. Zangoose and Seviper. Dunsparce. Luvdisc. Pachirisu. Druddigon. A lot of stuff needs it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.