• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you think need to evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAceGlaceon

Statu variabilis
Cryogonal needs an epic evolution!

darthscyther123

Seaking needs a 3rd tier!

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I say the same thing in every thread that has evolution in it. Pachirisu needs one. And Emolga. :)

mycooly

Banned
Cryogonal has some decent stats already
I agree with everyone that said Jynx.

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
I would say....Dunsparce, Altaria and maybe Stunfisk. :p

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
I would say....Dunsparce, Altaria and maybe Stunfisk. :p

OMG. Altaria=WIN! I would love to see an even bigger and fluffier bird!! =D

centipede2000

Pichu11th August 2005, 3:46 PM
There's some pokemon that desperately need there last evolution form. Such pokemon that need evolution are
-Nosepass
-Sableye
-Mawile
-Kecleon
-Glalie-Needs it's last evolution form
-Luvdisc
-Dunsparce
-Corsola
-Spinda
-Castform
-Chimecho

I think in the next Games there are going to be some new evolution for this pokemons.

Hmm... Where you sir stuck in the 3rd generation?

Nosepass got an evolution already, and Glalie got a "counterpart" evolution from Snorunt.

GalladeX

Glalie got a "counterpart" evolution from Snorunt.

I also think Glalie needs an evolution. He's just weak and overshadowed by Froslass. It's a shame, because he's such a cool and quirky 'mon.

Pinsir and Heracross, especially the latter, are fine by themselves.

abrar14

Statter Master
woops i forgot about probopass.lol xd.edited.but i still think glaie needs a evo. maybe some of the pokes listed will in gray or rs remakes

KickAsh

halted development
Farfetch'd.
He's probably the Pokemon that needs an evolution most.

Last edited:

xucretis

i think that gyarados is a great pokemon who needs a evolution who REALY flies,cause its a shame that gyarados is flying and just can use aerial ace,or maybe assume that he is dragon,he is already strong i just hate his type combination and get no use of his second type,i wouldnt cara a alternative evolution of magikarp since was a dragon pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.