• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you think need to evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Torkoal needs a pre evo. Same goes for Lapras and Skarmory.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Zangoose

Seviper

Dunsparce

Luvdisc

All need evos.

jmora8888

Engraved Sin
mr mime needs to evolve into mine sr!!!!

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
i think that gyarados is a great pokemon who needs a evolution who REALY flies,cause its a shame that gyarados is flying and just can use aerial ace,or maybe assume that he is dragon,he is already strong i just hate his type combination and get no use of his second type,i wouldnt cara a alternative evolution of magikarp since was a dragon pokemon

Gyarados needs an evolution like Emma Watson needs a makeover.

...She doesn't.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Farfetched. Needs an eve. Really bad. Don't we already have like 4 of these threads?

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
They missed a great opportunity this gen to make Alomomola and Emolga evolutions of Luvdisc and Pachirisu. Which is a shame, because they look exactly the way I pictured their evolutions would look. Maybe they can relate them somehow, but statwise, I don't think they can be directly related. Also on the list for new evolutions:

Dunsparce
Farfetch'd
Delibird
Rapidash (you gotta admit, a Pegasus evo of Rapidash would be pretty badass)
Sudowoodo
Jynx
Pawniard (if they're going to make a line based on chess pieces, they may as well go the whole nine yards and make alternate evos based on rooks and knights)
Buneary (male alt evo)

Also, the following prevos:
Kangaskhan (it's about damn time that baby in the pouch become its own Pokemon)
Tauros/Miltank (these two should've been related a long time ago)
Lapras
Stantler (I thought Deerling might've been it when it was initially released, but was soon proven wrong. Again, Deerling is exactly the way I'd picture Stantler's baby form)

Hamburger

raging Breeder
i think marowak, mightyena and rapidash need evolutions

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Pinsir
Torkoal
I think they need some

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Someone said Pawniard needed an Evo? Who is Bisharp then?

Alternate evo, dummy. If you actually read my post, you'd know I was saying Pawniard should get alternate evos to represent the other chess pieces (seeing as Pawniard is based on a pawn and Bisharp is based on a bishop).

Status
Not open for further replies.