• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you think need to evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I get the feeling that Pokemon in Generations 1-4 won't be getting anymore (pre-)evolutions. That being said, Emolga and Alomomola should have been evolutions of Pachirisu and Luvdisc respectively (like everyone else has stated). Farfetch'd, Dunsparce, and Sableye could also use an evolution.

Kid Craft 24

i still can't seem to understand some of the pkm in unova. Some look like pre-evo's or evo's for some of the previous gen pkm. Just look at karrablast, he totally looks like a mini heracross. then alomolmola should've evovled from luvdisc, and emolga from pachirisu and bouffalant from tauros. and before at first i thought lillipup would evolve into growlithe. Cacnea could've gotten a female evolution into marractus instead. Maybe in 6th gen they'll add new ways to evolve them into other types of pkm and fix what should've been logical evolutions.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
i still can't seem to understand some of the pkm in unova. Some look like pre-evo's or evo's for some of the previous gen pkm. Just look at karrablast, he totally looks like a mini heracross. then alomolmola should've evovled from luvdisc, and emolga from pachirisu and bouffalant from tauros. and before at first i thought lillipup would evolve into growlithe. Cacnea could've gotten a female evolution into marractus instead. Maybe in 6th gen they'll add new ways to evolve them into other types of pkm and fix what should've been logical evolutions.

Emolga and Alomomola are understandable, but the rest are iffy. They look different enough for you to recognize they're not related to older Pokemon.

pickledArbok

I dont get why people think Emolga should have been an evo of Pachirisu they're really not like each other at all.

Id like to see a Mime.Snr and some split evolutions like a male looking smoochum evo and give some to the other pointless baby pokemon.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I dont get why people think Emolga should have been an evo of Pachirisu they're really not like each other at all.

Statwise I'd agree with you, but in terms of design, Emolga is roughly what I'd pictured a Pachirisu evo would look. The only difference being the color scheme and its ears and maybe its tail.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Id like to see a Mime.Snr and some split evolutions like a male looking smoochum evo and give some to the other pointless baby pokemon.

you really wish for more of jinx evolutions

Ciliano

Poor, poor Spinda.
Luvdisc, this time for real.

But sticking with Unova Pokemon, who have a much higher chance of being expanded on.

Basculin
Karrablast/Shelmet - maybe a future item will allow them to evolve alone?

abrar14

Statter Master
yeah a smeargle evo would be great

and i wasnt expecting this thread to be so succesfull

psighost

shadow puppeteer
Pokemon I would like to see gain an evolution: Sudowoodo, Chatot, Girafarig, Sableye, Carnivine, spinda, just to name a few.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
We can't just have every Pokemon have an evolution, there has to be some that don't evolve.

*for all those that said luvdisc*
Insted of giving it a evo , they should introduce a way forit to evolve into Alomomola.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.