• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you think need to evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killarflame

Demigod of Darkness
Arseus could evolve into some form of creation pokemon
With the move "Smite"
A OHKO with 100 accuracy and 50 pp

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
Torkoal needs to evolve into an even more awesome fire turtle with a volcano on its back!

Pachirisu definitely needs an evolution as it's no good itself.

Last edited:

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Say it with me now. "Unown."

Yes, the Pokemon that only ever gets one attack. Ever. Despite coming in different forms and having a Dex description that hints at it having more power (especially when they appear in large numbers).

They could have a special form of Unown (and ONLY this particular form) that evolves upon leveling up once you've seen all other Unown forms or in a special location within whatever ruins the Unown are found in when they introduce it. An evolved Unown could be capable of using attacks other than Hidden Power (through it would probably still stick to moves that vary depending on certain conditions, such as Secret Power, Nature Power, Weather Ball, and the like).

Just to make it a little more useful.

aqua415

Anyway, I think a pokemon that would benefit (And also look extremely cool) from an evolution would be Absol.

Although this is just my personal preference because Absol is one of my all time Faves = D[/QUOTE]thats exactly what i think. as long as the evolution still looks as awesome, or awesomer

Last edited:

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
I think gen 5 needs some baby pokes. Rufflet and vullaby need to related by a baby poke.
Mushrna needs to evolve into something awesome. I also think meinfoo and meditite need to be related.

rocky505

Mawile
Pinsir(Or a pre evo)
Jynx
Banette
Kecleon(Normal/Dragon)

*~Silver*~

Dunsparce. If I spend a while trying to find him at the beginning of Johto, I want a nice evolution.

Yeah. I agree. Dunsparce isn't all that great a Pokemon, but it is kind of overlooked, it's a better Pokemon than a lot of people think it is... xD
I do think it should evolve though.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
thats exactly what i think. as long as the evolution still looks as awesome, or awesomer

how about not bumping a thread from 2011, because bumping a thread from 2011 is definitely not awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.