• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you will defend to the grave

TwilightBlade

I guess Ampharos because I loved the one that I used in Crystal the 1st time I played that game so I have very strong memories about that Pokemon. :]

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
What's a zacian
What kind of loser has to hold their sword
Imagine being so irrelevant that you're a legend nobody knows anymore

:p
Oh no you did not just call Zacian a loser. Talk about Pokémon I’ll defend to the grave lol.

I’m not sure if Zacian and Zamazenta get a lot of hate by proxy, since the games they’re the box legendaries for are controversial, but they’re probably my favorite box duo because they complement each other so well and I love their designs. So I guess this would count.

Luthor

I guess Arctozolt for me. The rest of the Galarian fossils too but mainly Arctozolt because its a lot of fun bolt beaking things (especially with slush rush.) It also gets a lot of fun random moves if Bolt beak doesn't work.

Last edited:

RTLfan

Maractus (it's been mentioned in this thread before btw): Looks like a nice and fun being and it has a good and pleasant design too.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Farfetch'd Kanto form. not interested in its galar forms. usually gave mine sash or status healing berry.

gen1 fetch'd wasnt much to go on about, even gen2. add defiant, brave bird, leafblade 90base atk stat and all the other moves it learns from gen6 onward. not all bulky grass/fighting types are fast so you have a decent chance. gone are the days when you can laugh off this duck. your opponent has a bulky plant of fighting type, bravebird can do serious damage or even 1HKO crit them. leablade on water types, got that covered. get caught off guard on its various move options and you're in for a bad day. gen6-7 bring a pokemon that tries to lower your fetch'd stats and it gets 1-2 levels boost depending on stat lowered.

Flygon is the other one i will defend. the ability typing and color/design are perfect and it has decent stats, not awesome stats but get them off guard and you have a decent chance.

Last edited: