• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon you will now use

9voltdude

Behold! More Corn!
in DP alot of old pokemon that where underused are now very good. gamefreak really gave a boost to pokemon like the hitmon family, machamp, clefable, feraligatr, and much others. so what old pokemon that use to be underused will you now be using in your teams? I for one will be using Armaldo now that he gets alot of good moves that he needed in the last game like scissor cross, stone edge, and rock cart.

Last edited:
I think the fact of seperating attacks into physical and special individually instead of by attack type allows for Pokemon like Kingler, whom I would personally never use competetively because of how their Attack stat was so high despite its type being Special, to maximixe their use. D/P allows these types of Pokemon with "inverse" stats to their type to utilize both (stats and type) in successful harmony. Breloom is another that can use their special type (Grass) to its advantage.

Bryony

/laughing
Rapidash. I blame a friend of a friend.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
A pokemon I might use now is Porygon and its evos, mainly because now, it's actually possible to get them, unlike before, needing 9999 coins to get them.

Others include Magneton and Murkrow, and their new evos of course.

o0kv9

misdreavus and its evos
LOVE FIRE,GHOST,STEEL and ICE

Vycksta

Bryony said:
Rapidash. I blame a friend of a friend.
That'll be Kelly! xD

My answer too is Rapidash. She is finally going to put her attack power into use and plus she is now able to learn Megahorn. The one I will eventually get on Pearl will be the first one I have ever raised properly.

Cipher Admin Xaos

Dust to Dust
Meh. I don't like to use OUs or FoTMs (thats flavor of the month for those wondering)

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!
in DP alot of old pokemon that where underused are now very good. gamefreak really gave a boost to pokemon like the hitmon family, machamp, clefable, feraligatr, and much others. so what old pokemon that use to be underused will you now be using in your teams? I for one will be using Armaldo now that he gets alot of good moves that he needed in the last game like scissor cross, stone edge, and rock cart.

Armaldo was good before the 4th gen. it just made Armaldo better.

EDIT:RANK UP!

Last edited: