• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you would use if they were easier to find?

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
AKA a pokemon you would use if you could get it earler or if it had more location to find or it would be two hard to train it at that point

for me it is deerling I love them but you the first time you find them is after gym number 5 and their to low leveled to train and my team is already done shame

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
I really like Bisharp, Durant, and Mandibuzz, but you can't find them until so late that it's just not worth leaving an open spot in your party for so long, not to mention the crazily late levels they evolve at. Seriously, fifty-four!? Why would they even do that?

...Maybe if I traded over an egg earlier, I would use one. I guess their stats aren't too bad before they evolve.
I mean, I did that for a Litwick in my first Black save file.
Ehhh, I've already got a team planned out for my restarted file. I'll just wait for the third version.

Last edited:

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
I would have trained a lot of good Pokemon, but they were too low leveled when I found them... But thanks to the GTS Negotiations I had a Lucario and Tropius at the end of the game. If there is a third version I will trade some eggs over, especially ones from other regions. (555 posts!)

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I would DEFINITIVELY use Lucario(D/P/Plt), Chansey(HG/SS), and Hydreigon(B/W) much more often is they came out earlier. But, then again, I did leave a slot for Bisharp my first and Mandibuzz my second runs.

bloodghoul

Porygon2 - DoomDuck!
I would definately use Phione. (IMO NOT A LEGENDARY) because I think Phione is great. Decent stats and looks cool.

But the only way to get one is to breed a Manaphy or a Phione so that would never happen lol.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Dppt-Feebas. Yep. Just swich the appearance rates & places of magikarp & feebas & I would have one. Also, lucario.
Spiritomb. You really expect us to waste that much time trying to get something so low-leveled?
FR/LG- areodactyl.
Really, Gamebreak Should stop bothering to give us good pokemon, If we get them late game at low levels.

Meowth City

Staff member
I would use a Milotic on my team if Feebas wasn't such a pain to find.
AKA a pokemon you would use if you could get it earler or if it had more location to find or it would be two hard to train it at that point

for me it is deerling I love them but you the first time you find them is after gym number 5 and their to low leveled to train and my team is already done shame
I used Deerling cuz I loved the design of it as well as its evolution. Sawsbuck is one of my most powerful team member, and it's not that late in the game for you to wait for it. I actually went through the entire game, right up until that point, without a proper team member at all. Deerling was my first team member in that game - I knew all that time, I would ditch my starter and Watchog after I got my Deerling. Yep, that how much I like that Pokemon.
I would DEFINITIVELY use Lucario(D/P/Plt), Chansey(HG/SS), and Hydreigon(B/W) much more often is they came out earlier. But, then again, I did leave a slot for Bisharp my first and Mandibuzz my second runs.
I still used Lucario in my Diamond team. Even though, I could only get it after more than halfway through the game, and it needed to be hatched from an egg and leveled up from happiness that didn't stop me from using it.

Deseejay

Seconding Feebas, Lapras, and Bisharp.

And I'll add fossil Pokemon...as well as Metagross, Gallade, Garchomp...depending on the game you're in, finding those is (near) impossible.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Feebas lapras tyranitar and axew.

Meowth City

Staff member
Axew wasn't hard to train, at least not for me. Haxorus is definitely worth it though.
I had no problems training a Deino. He evolved into Hydreigon in no time.

If I had a spare Victini, I would have used it.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I really like Bisharp, Durant, and Mandibuzz, but you can't find them until so late that it's just not worth leaving an open spot in your party for so long, not to mention the crazily late levels they evolve at. Seriously, fifty-four!? Why would they even do that?

...Maybe if I traded over an egg earlier, I would use one. I guess their stats aren't too bad before they evolve.
I mean, I did that for a Litwick in my first Black save file.
Ehhh, I've already got a team planned out for my restarted file. I'll just wait for the third version.

Yeah, I agree with all three Pokemon, but not Durant. Besides, that doesn't even evolve.

725roy

ambivolent
Agreed Feebas, also dem Deinos and don't let me forget, those awful Ralts in Emerald. God where are those Ralts?!