• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you would use if they were easier to find?

poizonsting

Pokemon master
The list is on my sig.

Meowth City

Staff member
Chansey, Porygon2, Lapras, Hitmonlee and Hitmontop.
I actually got lucky and found a Chansey in one of my game. I didn't use it on my team though, I just kept it to use Softboiled on my team members. Haha. Lapras is worth waiting for, as well as the Hitmon guys.

Milotic, Sprirtomb, Galvantula (just not early enough for me), Politoed, Zoroark (practically impossible if you didn't get the event pokemon or don't trade internationally), and Braviary.
Milotic, I definitely agree on. I love water types and that one is a beaut.
Spiritomb - Nah, I don't really like its design.
Galvantula - Totally worth the wait.
Zoroark - I don't use events :p

ANYWAY, I'd have to say that a Pokemon I would use if it wasnt so hard to find would be Cryogonal. It looks awesome, but its a pain to find... And if your looking for a certain nature, good luck... And anybody whos sane doesnt even bother looking for a shiny one. They just catch one and MM it...
Yes, this Pokemon is a nightmare to find, especially outside of Winter. I spent ages trying to find one. Then when I did and caught it for my Pokedex, the next time I was in Twist Mountain BAM! Another one popped up on the first encounter. Good thing is I don't even want to use it, just needed it for the Dex. If anyone ever did find a RE shiny one, I will be blown away.

Last edited:

Kakujitsu

Zoroark isn't a legendary... >_>

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I would use Rufflet, and Deino, they arn't around until the victory road.

abrar14

Statter Master
you use hacks and you run a trade shop....im pretty sure trade shop rules state hacks arent allowed

you use hacks and you run a trade shop....im pretty sure trade shop rules state hacks arent allowed

I do not distrubute my hacks, All of my hacked pokemon are max eved, most if them are eved myself, the only time I use hacks is when I really cant find something, Plus, my trade shop is never gonna be open again

Meowth City

Staff member
Zorua/Zoroark can breed. You can make as many of them as you want.
Yes, but once they breed they get EXP and I want them to stay as UT trophy Pokemon which means no level gain and no EXP - not even 1 point. Anyway, I just got another Zoroark yesterday from my other game, so I can use that one while the other stays UT.

Meowth City

Staff member
^ Oh yeah, Mew. I got mine using the glitch on my 1st gen games. I missed the 10th anniversary Mew event on HGSS last year. I got a shiny Mew on my SS game, but then I found out it was a hack. I hope they do another Mew event soon.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
Yes, but once they breed they get EXP and I want them to stay as UT trophy Pokemon which means no level gain and no EXP - not even 1 point. Anyway, I just got another Zoroark yesterday from my other game, so I can use that one while the other stays UT.

I can't say I fully understand the reason behind having one if you're not gonna use it. But, to each their own.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
^ haha yeah, traded my Surf/Fly Pika's for a Mew

Oh yeah..Also if it was easy finding those 2 Pika's without the event, I'd probly use 'em aswell xD
Atm They're my slaves in SS xD nya

Meowth City

Staff member
^ I hope they release Surf/Fly Pikas for B/W. I wanna use one.

I can't say I fully understand the reason behind having one if you're not gonna use it. But, to each their own.
I like to have one UT event and then another one that I use. I like collecting events, that's why I get two. Beside most people want their events to be UT so if I ever need to trade them for an event I don't have, I'm more likely to get results. It's just a precaution really. I don't think I would ever trade my trophies.

Meowth City

Staff member
^ Yeah, I know. But in Japan, they have a Flying Pika event for BW so it's possible. If they have it here, I will probably use it.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Slightly off topic, but does anyone wish that raichu could use the light ball as well? Only Pika? Unfair.
More ontopic- Pokemon like Larvetsa, Volcarona, Garchomp(DP0) are totally worth the wait.