• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you wouldn't or would mind to ride on for reasons

Kacho

You are next.
Pokemon you wouldn't or would mind to ride on for realistic reasons

i don't know if this is the right subforum...

you know how in anime and manga, trainers ride on their (hopefully) large pokemon for transportation?

What are some pokemon that you would mind or don't mind riding on?

I would really mind to ride on a Muk, those slime looks like it is hard to wash, unless it is more gelatinous and cohesive kind of slime that doesn't get on clothes and body, heh.

And also pokemon with visible fire or ice. injury would be painful.
Camerupt is also not a viable candidate. It's body might be too warm for me.

Other than that, most large pokemon I don't mind riding on.

Please post both which pokemons you would ride on, and which pokemon you would not ride on

Last edited:

richm88

shiny hunter
i once had a dream i was riding on the back of an onix

Kacho

You are next.
When I was little, I thought it would be cool to ride a Rayquaza. Kinda like a roller coaster with no rails.

Consider how high of an altitude Rayquaza flies in, I would be a scared to fly inside thunderstorm clouds... :p

and also, if it is flying with "extreme speed", hope I don't fall off.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I think it would be cool to ride on a Pidgey! (JK)

What I really think it'd be cool to ride on these Pokemon for flying: Giratina (both forms), Rayquaza, Hydreigon, Deoxys-S (it'd pick me up with psychic power), Mewtwo (same as Deoxys)

These Pokemon for running: Rapidash or Haxorus

And these Pokemon for surfing: Kyogre, Lapras, and Wailord

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
I actually kinda like the topic of this thread. Currently I'd find it really neat to ride on a Scolipede (well, swarm variant that is.... poison point sounds painful). There are others, but that's the big one on my mind. I'd be terrified of flying though... heights and me don't work well lol.

Grain

Love is in the air
Pokemon with flames are able to control wether or not they want to hurt people with them. It said that in the anime.

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
Pokemon with flames are able to control wether or not they want to hurt people with them. It said that in the anime.

Ha ha, that's back in the Kanto adventures! Ash rides a rapidash xD *feels old*

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Arcanines look so comfy..

Ha ha, that's back in the Kanto adventures! Ash rides a rapidash xD *feels old*

I had that episode on VHS. Good times

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
^ I agree, Arcanine would be cool and it can run fast

I think it'd be pretty cool to ride on a Metagross' back since it can float I guess. I'd also love to ride on a Torterra's back. I'd have the shade of the tree and it'd probably be at a nice relaxing pace.

Grei

not the color
-I would love riding on the back of a Torterra. You'd get shade, and you'd be riding on the back of a freaking turtle. I'd love it.

-I think riding on the back of a Samurott--on land or on water--would be awesome. On land, you'd be riding a lion; on water, the horn would just pierce the water.

-I've always had this idea that I really, REALLY like, that riding on a Porygon-Z would be pretty awesome. It'd configure itself differently so that the tail its body would be a seat, its arms would be handles, and its tail would something of a back rest. If I could only have one Pokemon, it would very possibly be Porygon-Z for this reason.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Also: For sea transport, I think Lapras looks like a good deal.
And for flying.... Pidgey!!!!!!! Salamence

Kacho

You are next.
-I would love riding on the back of a Torterra. You'd get shade, and you'd be riding on the back of a freaking turtle. I'd love it.

-I've always had this idea that I really, REALLY like, that riding on a Porygon-Z would be pretty awesome. It'd configure itself differently so that the tail its body would be a seat, its arms would be handles, and its tail would something of a back rest. If I could only have one Pokemon, it would very possibly be Porygon-Z for this reason.

Torterra... wouldn't it be too muddy or itchy kind of grassy?

Porygon line is definitely a great idea.

I bet Regice can act like some type of snowboard, sliding down a mountain.
...I think it wouldn't mind sliding down on its face, right?

XXD17

Draco rex

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
I wouldn't mind riding on a Flygon, Zebstrika,Suicune or Garchomp, they're fast and it'll be like riding a sports car kinda, and for water transportation it would be Milotic and Suicune ^0^