• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you wouldn't or would mind to ride on for reasons

GilligBoi

I think a weedle would hurt.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
WHAT NOT TO RIDE
Unown

They could orbit around you and use their powers to make you levitate.

As for me.

On land: Onix/Steelix, Tauros, Arcanine, and Regigigags
In the air: Rayquaza, Golurk, Dragonite, and Charizard
In the sea: Mantine, Wailord and Feraligatr.

just mew

i want a lotad.. no, TWO lotad(s)
tie them to my feet
use them like a pair of skates... ON WATER!!

LIKE A BOSS...

Hatsune Miku

i really want to ride on a stunfisk . like seriously when i walk i could make earth power :3

or a magikarp
splash along!!
but like

in air: latios
on land:stunfisk
in water:wailord

what not to ride
in air:gastly
on land: numel
in water: luvdisk
gastly: cant ride on it anyway
Numel: slow and can blast you with its lava on its back
luvdisk: to small and too thin

Last edited:

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
I would like to ride on a Floatzel under water n_n

A Salamence or a Dragonite would be awesome to ride on as well. I wouldn't like to ride on camerupt.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I wouldn't want to ride a Hippowdon. All that sand, no thank you.
Riding a Steelix would be cool though, and riding a Torterra would be awsome. You could just lay back and relax, not really have to worry about falling off either.
Lapras would be a definite for riding on water
And Golurk for flying

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I would like to ride on Pidgeot, Giratina, Rayquaza, Latias, Charizard, Flygon, Hydreigon, and Kyurem, Reshiram, and Dialga on air.
on water it would be Kyogre, Lapras, Gyarados, and Lugia(in air too)
And on land would be Raikou, Luxray, Drapion, Arcanine and Virizion

Grain

Love is in the air
Dragonite for sure. I'd be all up in the sky firing Hyper Beams and what not at people. Venasaur would be cool. I could sit on its flower and then if I get tired he can close the flower like a bed. Like a boss.

Hmm..
On land: Rapidash or Arcanine
Sky: Pidgeot or Dragonite
Water: Blastoise or Lapras

I wouldnt want to ride a nidorino....that looks paintful :/ (not to mention its Poison point).

TrueRanger

I'd like to travel on a Zebstrika on land. I really don't have a very good reason for it, but at least I could say I rode on a Zebra-like creature, and a Zebra is something I wanted to ride since I was little.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
you know, I wonder why many people want to ride carracosta....it's shell looks a little....sharp....

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Sometimes I think its just weird that you can "Fly" to other towns by using such small bird pokemon like Pidgey. I mean, I might kill it making it carry me just a mile. Game logic I guess.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Air: I think I'd pick to fly on a Tropius. It has leaves for comfort and free food around it's neck! I would not want to fly on a Skarmory as I can see that being quite uncomfortable, and if you touched it's wing you could probably lose a hand.
Land: Cobalion just because he looks cool. I would not want to travel on a Tauros as I don't think it can be tamed! And it would most certainly not be comfortable!
Sea: Definitely a Lapras/ They're too cool and it looks comfortable after seeing the Animé. I would not choose Starmie. It's possible seeing as Misty uses it in that racing episode, but you'd constantly be standing and hanging on.
Underground: Steelix <3 My favourite! It could drill huge holes underground, so it would be ideal. I would not pick something like Sandslash for more obvious reasons.

Kacho

You are next.
^fruit takes time to grow :p So while tropius is a fun option, the food is not always available :p

and touching skarmory's wing wont necessarily make you lose your hand, unless you like, voluntarily slice your hand off. although you can still die from bleeding with blades that sharp.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Steelix for underground travel.
Also, I know a good way of rifding a Unown I

Salvy

For me its Venusaur, Charizard, Lapras, Salamence, Entei and a Pidgeot, they just seem like really versatile Pokemon to ride.

Venusaur - Carrying stuff like a boss.
Charizard - Epic fire dragon FTW.
Lapras - Surfing the seas, or for shipping stuff yourself.
Salamence - Just seems like a comfy ride.
Entei - For speedy land travels.
Pidgeot - It's multi-coloured mane(?).

Scaldaver

Limitless
Altaria would like be riding on a cloud.

Zapdos is too spikey.

Rayquaza would fly so high I couldn't breathe