• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you'd love to fly the skies with.

Skydra

Arceus... I mean, its a flying magical pony god.

Actually, Genesect can learn Fly... maybe that would be more fun, partly since it looks like it wouldn't be able to fly. Otherwise, I might take to the sky on a Skarmory (with a comfortable cushion on its back, of course). They're fairly large and, according to the dex entry, are very fast.

Pretty much any dragon like dragonite, flygon, altaria or salamence. Going with Pidgeotto or staraptor would be great too.

For a legend, I'd pick Rayquaza. Just the view of everything from the Ozone, and the solitude on the Sky Tower...what a sight...And for any regular ol' Pokemon, I'm gonna have to go with Flygon. It just seems so powerful, yet so elegant...

nandamaung

I like how some Pokemon have the levitate ability and thus render themselves immune to attacks that could cream them. Like Magneton for example.

I quite like Delibird as well. In real life, it would seem like a funny Pokemon

Soberheartless

Crobat
Honchkrow

;D

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
A Latios would be divine. He's probably among the most skilled and hardy of them all. We would be pretty close to where Rayquaza could get. Not to mention his battling capabilities. My first choice.

A Togekiss would be graceful. They're always reliable and sturdy when flying. Also, Togekiss are close to being legendary by my standards.

An oversized Scyther would be insane. Nobody in the sky would expect to look to their side and see a giant ninja mantis staring back.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
aerodactyl would be sweet. that, or dragonite. although i do have to agree with Golurks rocket feet skillz :p

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Pidgey. =w=
Or Rayquaza or Golurk, those would be EPIC.

Either Altaeia because of the cptton wings or Dragoniite for itssoft belly,,,

3D992

The Living Hologram
Latios. Latias is too small.

irock245

She wants it
Dodrio. Nuff said.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Altaria, since it would be like flying in a soft bed, Flygon, just cause it would be fun to fly with one, and Lati@s (whichever one).

nandamaung

Flying on a scyther sounds a bit risky to me. it's flapping wings seem like they could hit you. So it seems the dragon and legendaries seem quite popular. Ditto and its transform ability will be the best. could transform into any flying pokemon you want.