• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon You'll Never Use

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
So We all have our Favorite Pokemon & Pokemon That Can never leave our sides, but what about those pokemon you can't stand to use? This is both asthetic & game wise.This is Not a Pokemon Flame Thread

Personally, I could never use the jigglpuff line. All of them are extremely weak Compared to other pokemon of the same stage, & it looks as if they're trying MUCH to hard to be cute. Wigglytuff From PMD was kinda creepy, & jigglypuff is horrible in Brawl & a bad singer. The only redeeming Quality about the line is that they have a wide Movepool. Even then, the cleafairy line is much better.

id never use jumppluff. its just, i find them annoying and not that great.

Elision

Fall Apart.
I never use any Bug or Poison types. Although Fire is my least favorite, I still use them because the starters are cute. ^^

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Hurray, a venting topic.

I would never use:

Serperior
Milotic
Gallade
Garchomp
Infernape
Empoleon
Houndoom
ALL of the Eeveeons
Bastiodon
Caracosta
and Arceus

GrassTypes.

Zapdos , Articuno or any of the Pixies . They're somewhat overrated .

Elision

Fall Apart.
I also wouldn't use "The Boss Dragon" for that selected region. EX: Dragonite, Hoxorous. Etc.

They're not the best ones. I tend to stick with the Pokemon I got at the beginning of the game.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Throh or Sawk. I'm not a person who's into Fighting-typed Pokemon. I will settle for Machoke/Machamp, Primape, or any dual Fighting-type Pokemon, maybe even Hitmonlee (The kicking one. I always confuse the two) but everything else...? Not so much. ESPECIALLY Throh and Sawk. I just...hate those Pokemon.

However, if I were to do a Pokemon White nuzlocke (I don't have Black), and I caught one outside Pinwheel Forest, I WOULD use it against the Normal-type gym leader. Well...unless I didn't have a space on my team and wasn't willing to swap anyone out.

Last edited:

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
Arceus I'd never use Blissey. They look creepy and I find stall to be boring.
THIS
Stunfisk.

Damn I hate that fish >_> It looks so ******* retarded, it's not even funny.
I hope gamefreak has learned thier lesson not to make flat pokemon, & attempt to give them Expression.
id never use jumppluff. its just, i find them annoying and not that great.
Its a Halfway decent Staller with Sub, Sythesis & two sun relients abilities, leech seed, Poisin powder, Bounce, & Cotton Spore. But the 4x weakness to ice & bad stats make it Suck.
Hurray, a venting topic.

I would never use:

Serperior
Milotic
Gallade
Garchomp
Infernape
Empoleon
Houndoom
ALL of the Eeveeons
Bastiodon
Caracosta
and Arceus
Arent they Called Eeveelutions?

zapteryx

I'm always there...
Let's see...
Well, I've never used quite a few heavily defensive pokemon (such as Ferrothorn, Milotic etc.), and I don't use pokemon such as Swampert or Gyarados (some of the more bulky pokemon) either, but that's about it really.
I use most other kinds of pokemon.

I've never been big on the "death by cuteness" designed pokemon like Jiggypuff. I really don't use them because they kind of creep me out a bit. Normally they don't have great stats and moves either as well.

Kalosian

So long
I will never use Gardevoir again. It sucks and it's extremely ugly. And most Psychic-types, if not all, are better than it anyway.