1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon You'll Never Use

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Bulletproof, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Bulletproof

Bulletproof Self explanatory.

So We all have our Favorite Pokemon & Pokemon That Can never leave our sides, but what about those pokemon you can't stand to use? This is both asthetic & game wise.This is Not a Pokemon Flame Thread

Personally, I could never use the jigglpuff line. All of them are extremely weak Compared to other pokemon of the same stage, & it looks as if they're trying MUCH to hard to be cute. Wigglytuff From PMD was kinda creepy, & jigglypuff is horrible in Brawl & a bad singer. The only redeeming Quality about the line is that they have a wide Movepool. Even then, the cleafairy line is much better.

2. Moneyy

Moneyy INACTIVE

About 70% of them I'd never use.

3. Arceus I'd never use Blissey. They look creepy and I find stall to be boring.

4. Neekerisanni123

Neekerisanni123 Kanbei <3 _ <3

Stunfisk.

Damn I hate that fish >_> It looks so ******* retarded, it's not even funny.

5. FearowLucarioEspion

FearowLucarioEspion FEARow Me!

id never use jumppluff. its just, i find them annoying and not that great.

6. Elision

Elision Fall Apart.

I never use any Bug or Poison types. Although Fire is my least favorite, I still use them because the starters are cute. ^^

7. Alfred Jones

Alfred Jones I'm the Hero!

Bronzor and Bronzong.
    I hate them

Same with Garbador. Though I would use Trubbish

8. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

Hurray, a venting topic.

I would never use:

Serperior
    Milotic
    Gallade
    Garchomp
    Infernape
    Empoleon
    Houndoom
    ALL of the Eeveeons
    Bastiodon
    Caracosta
    and Arceus

9. GrassTypes.

GrassTypes. Well-Known Member

Zapdos , Articuno or any of the Pixies . They're somewhat overrated .

10. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

You'll never ever see me using one of those starter birds like Starly or Pidove, they just look so boring.

11. Creeper

Creeper om nom nom

Pidove line. Bleh.

I prefer Staraptor/Swellow.

12. Elision

Elision Fall Apart.

I also wouldn't use "The Boss Dragon" for that selected region. EX: Dragonite, Hoxorous. Etc.

They're not the best ones. I tend to stick with the Pokemon I got at the beginning of the game.

13. FireTheAbsolLord

FireTheAbsolLord Bad Username

Throh or Sawk. I'm not a person who's into Fighting-typed Pokemon. I will settle for Machoke/Machamp, Primape, or any dual Fighting-type Pokemon, maybe even Hitmonlee (The kicking one. I always confuse the two) but everything else...? Not so much. ESPECIALLY Throh and Sawk. I just...hate those Pokemon.

However, if I were to do a Pokemon White nuzlocke (I don't have Black), and I caught one outside Pinwheel Forest, I WOULD use it against the Normal-type gym leader. Well...unless I didn't have a space on my team and wasn't willing to swap anyone out.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  14. Bulletproof

Bulletproof Self explanatory.

THIS
    I hope gamefreak has learned thier lesson not to make flat pokemon, & attempt to give them Expression.
    Its a Halfway decent Staller with Sub, Sythesis & two sun relients abilities, leech seed, Poisin powder, Bounce, & Cotton Spore. But the 4x weakness to ice & bad stats make it Suck.
    Arent they Called Eeveelutions?

15. zapteryx

zapteryx I'm always there...

Let's see...
    Well, I've never used quite a few heavily defensive pokemon (such as Ferrothorn, Milotic etc.), and I don't use pokemon such as Swampert or Gyarados (some of the more bulky pokemon) either, but that's about it really.
    I use most other kinds of pokemon.

16. afwxveteran

afwxveteran Member

I've never been big on the "death by cuteness" designed pokemon like Jiggypuff. I really don't use them because they kind of creep me out a bit. Normally they don't have great stats and moves either as well.

17. Gloryus

Gloryus Where's Wally?

Beedrill because its crap and Goldeen/Seaking for some reason.

18. Tyranitarquake

Tyranitarquake HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!

stunfisk.

19. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

I will never use Gardevoir again. It sucks and it's extremely ugly. And most Psychic-types, if not all, are better than it anyway.

20. Gold'n'SilverLucario

Gold'n'SilverLucario Sad Newb...

Pokemon like Stunfisk, Magikarp, and Feebas.