• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon You'll Never Use

MasterLucario

No life till leather
RBY: Omastar. Never took the Helix fossil, never will. Kabutops is way cooler.

GSC: Chikorita. Wow, a mono grass that's best attacks are Solarbeam and Body Slam? no thanks.

RSE: Luvdisc + Chimecho. Cute, but useless

DPPt: Bidoof. Derp.

BW: Like everyone, stunfisk.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I will never use Garchomp... God I hate it so much :/
And I'll never use an uber in an ingame team.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Personally, I could never use the jigglpuff line. All of them are extremely weak Compared to other pokemon of the same stage, & it looks as if they're trying MUCH to hard to be cute. Wigglytuff From PMD was kinda creepy, & jigglypuff is horrible in Brawl & a bad singer. The only redeeming Quality about the line is that they have a wide Movepool. Even then, the cleafairy line is much better.

What?

1. Sure, they may be weak in battle.
2. They're not trying too hard to be cute, they ARE cute.
3. Wigglytuff from PMD is AWESOME
4. Jigglypuff is my best character in Brawl.
5. Clefairy line is cool, but Clefable is just ugly.
6. GTFO. Jigglypuff rules.

As for me, I'm not a fan of Trubbish or Garbodor. They don't seem like a creative basis for a design, much like the Vanillite line. However, the execution is bad, unlike the Vanillite line. They just don't feel like real pokemon to me.

BlazingCold

RBY: OMG Fearow. I hate everything about it.

GSC: Likely Chikorita.

RSE: Hard one but likely Tropius

DPPT: Agh! I love all of em! Palkia, I don't like it

BWG: I like the derpfisk so I'll go.. Cyrongal.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Same as money said and possibly ALL normal type pokemon.

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
Pokemon I won't use....

Stunfisk,Piplup,Chikorita,Torchic,Trubbish,Throh,Chansey,Happiny,Magikarp,Gyrados,
Feebas,Geodude,Goldeen and Seaking.

Ruby Blue

1. Sure, they may be weak in battle.
2. They're not trying too hard to be cute, they ARE cute.
3. Wigglytuff from PMD is AWESOME
4. Jigglypuff is my best character in Brawl.
5. Clefairy line is cool, but Clefable is just ugly.
6. GTFO. Jigglypuff rules.

This.

Also STFU everyone, Stunfisk is awesome.

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Nosepass. -Shudders.-

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
I will never use Mawile.
It has a good design, movepool and mono-steel typing but its stats are terrible

Aegon

Seaking, Arceus, Skuntank and Ditto. I like almost all Pokémon to a varying degree, and there is the possibility that I'd use all of them, save for the aforementioned four.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Garbodor and Dunsparce, because I don't like how they look and they're not that strong to make up for that. Although generally I choose looks over power, but those two pokemon have neither, so there.