• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon You'll Never Use

Super Nerd 7997

Crazy Plant Guy
Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, and Garbodor immediately come to mind. I don't like the "herp derp im ub3r 1337 and control time/space/am god" vibe the first three are going for, and Garbodor, is, well, garbage.

Riceslash

The pangolin
Skitty.... Just... Skitty, I would never use it. I found it's stats to be too low to be useful, and I overall feel that it was just placed in the game for the new 'assist' move. Another thing that bothered me about it was it's new 'Normalize' ability, I never understood it's use as it just made it seemingly impossible to beat ghost types. I also never use Garchomp, Haxorus and that other dragon from generation V, I feel that they are overused.

MechaDrago

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I'm not really into using legendaries, except for Jirachi and Suicine.
Otherwise, the majority of first-stage unevolved Pokemon, Arbok, Raticate (unless it's gotten better in Gen V, I doubt it though) and a couple of the overused Dragon-types, mainly Salamence and Garchomp, mainly because they're overused.

Last edited:

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
Delibird, its just awful

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Jynx, Smoochum, Happiny, Chansey, Blissey, Gothitell/rita

Palkia98

i wont take up the wole page of what i will never use .... ditto, chansey, jigglypuff/wigglytuff, whishcash,absol,raicate, tauros, rattata, farfetch'd, and thats nothing compared to............

Audino o.o

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I probably won't use most of my legendaries, which is a shame because of the amount of time I spent trying to catch them.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Besides the fact that I DON'T USE LEGENDARIES!! You'll never see me with the likes of Ferrothorn, Hydragon, Amoogus, Garchomp, those damn genies, the Unova Musketeers, Blissy , Archeops, Bronzong, Duskinoir, Sableye, Milotic, Gyarados, The Regies, Rotom, and Salemence. I'm sure I have more on my hate list but I can't think of them now.

IceBug

I dislike NFE's and Eviolite abuse. Especially Porygon2, that thing will never see the light of day on my games unless it's becoming a Pory-Z

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I don't use around 60% of them. I usually stick with ones who are high in defenses, such as Ferrothorn and Porygon2, and occasionally a few sweepers, like Infernape.

How come people don't like Arceus? It's powerful. It's got a cool design. What's not to like?

From what I heard on Youtube, it's a llama that got stuck in a hool-a-hoop during a circus act. That, and it's usually either banned from the battle, or a good chunk of the people hack it.

Last edited:

Crouton

Sauteed Bread Cubes
I have a long-standing hatred toward the Zubat family (I'm sure you can guess why :|), so you'd never catch me using one of those demons.