1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon you're most Proud of?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Kenpachi, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenpachi

Kenpachi Flawless Technique

What Pokemon out of any game are you most proud of?
    It doesn't have to be you're most powerful, but that is part of it.
    It's moveset, appearance, name, stats, basically a Pokemon you
    could say "I own the best [Pokemon] in the world!"

Mine is my Milotic nicknamed Mitsuki, it's female.
    Shiny, helpful nature, I bred it myself, and it took a LONG time
    until I got it down perfect. She has 383 Special Defense, knows
    Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Recover, and Surf, and can breeze through
    any beauty contest.

2. Volteon

Volteon Back I guess??

Moving to My DP Games ;D

and I'll have to say it's my Staraptor. Starly I first caught in Pearl.

It doesn't do much, but does everything. I like it a lot. =)

3. Actually I Have two pokemon i take pride of !!!
    1. My Blaziken in ruby ... Blaze Kick, sky uppercut, Fire Punch, aerial ace Lv 85 My most trusty battler .... never lost a match !!!!!
    2. My Flygon in ruby too ... Dragon Claw crunch earthquake flamethrower lv 67 difficult to raise but proved himself in the battle tower !!!

4. St. Billy

St. Billy New Member

My best is my Jolteon. It was the first successful IV breed I managed to do after only 2 batchs. 26 special attack and 31 in speed, very few will out speed it.

5. TomNook

TomNook Still In Kanto

Gotta be my first Charizard in Red lol
    Miss that guy. Good times.

6. Ajiryn

Ajiryn Eevee-lutionist

Hahaha, that's an easy one. Anyone who knows me also knows that I pride myself on nothing other than my team of Eevee's! I've always have a maxed out team of different eevee evolutions for my main party- Which was a tad hard to do in DP because eevees don't really exist at first, and there's now 8 to choose from.

But I think I'm still the best when it comes to Eevee teams and competition! ^_^ Yeah, I know. Kinda obnoxious. Sorry....

My most favorite one of them all actually isn't an eevee. I'd say my first Charizard in Red was something I'm still nostalgic for.

7. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Still my first successful IV breed, a flawless Starmie (x/x/x/31/x/31) after about an hour, Modest and Natural Cure and all! First pokemon I really went the whole nine yards with (ie. Nature+EV+IV stuff) Now it is my favorite pokemon, lvl 100, Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt. Also my first 3rd Gen lvl 100, another proud moment.

8. Mark_Chaos

Mark_Chaos WARP EVOLUTION!

My most prized Pokemon, I had one in every Pokemon game I have, it's non-other than Charizard.

9. brisngr9021

brisngr9021 VVV Post VVV

My Ivysaur in pokemon Yellow.
    It was level like 28 or something close, not 30s, but high twenties. I lost every pokemon to Givoanni, so I sent him out. EVERY attack of Giovanni's missed and all of my solarbeams connected, winning me the match. That thing grew like ten levels o_O
    But from any other game it would have to be my Swampert from Emerald. It swept the elite four, no revives or NUTHIN, and won me 14 battles in Battle Tower undefeated. It was shiny, had no IVs or EVs 'cause i didnt know what those were back in the day...

OMG funny/depressing story about shinies. I was testing out my camera for a recorded battle so I went and played through a bit of the beginning of platinum. The chimchar I picked was SHINY!!! >_> And of course I couldn't save so... grrr!!!

10. christiandeath77

christiandeath77 You gotta crush em'.

My Alamos Darkrai, because it's the first pokemon I EV trained.

and if someone gives me one, a TRU Dragonite ;)

11. christiandeath77

christiandeath77 You gotta crush em'.

Also...My Kingdra that I lost :( It was the first pokemon I ever leveled to Lv. 100 in R/S/E :(

12. im most proud of my lv 100 Mew with SolarBeam, Fire Blast, X-Scissor n Psychic.;244;

13. Lucazard

Lucazard Spoof Man™

I have to say my 1st starter Charmander which is now a Charizard.
    It was also my 1st level hundred and my fav poke all time.

14. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

I'm very proud of my Staraptor in Diamond :) First capture I made. I named her Skye, and she took me through the entire story mode and beyond. I use her often at the Tower (proud moment when she helped defeat Palmer the first time I defeated him ^^) Her Return attack absolutely kills so many things. Even though her nature isn't the best, and I have no idea what her EV's and IV's are, I love her to pieces, and I'm very proud of her ^^

15. Virtuos

Virtuos Female Wobbuffet???

My shiny skorupi. although it has bad nature, i still prize it because it is my first ever shiny pokemon :p

i found it while breeding a jolly-sniper skorupi.

16. Slowking[George]

Slowking[George] #SPP-WiFi HOP

My Timid Starmie with */*/*/31/*/31 IVs, Natural Cure and an amazing moveset. Non-shiny, so it keeps its awesome colours. :)

17. Carcus

Carcus The Desert Spirit

On Pokemon Blue, my level 100 Rattata. On my second playthrough I caught him at level 2, then released my starter and never caught another pokemon. Played through the entire game without even evolving him.

18. Blastoise. I miss him so much. If only I could find pokemon blue. I have another Blastoise in Diamond, but He just isn't the same... But the one in Diamond is pretty awesome. First level 100 in d/p

19. King Edwin

King Edwin LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my infernape in diamond, which was my first lv.100.

20. Commander L. Halsti

Commander L. Halsti Toxin Squad Cmdr.

My female Weezing on Emerald, named Velenmorte(˝poisonous death˝ in Italian). Murdered most things with Sludge, her Return was formidable. Also, a Walrein named Geloregio, killed Groudon which was Lv. 70, while Geloregio was 52 or so.
    On Diamond:my Luxray which I named Tesla. Reliable, all stats decent. I hope he'll serve me well against E4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.