• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you're most Proud of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm most proud of my Tyranitar Lily. Shes so strong shes won a tournament for me on another forum I'm in. I've never won any battles against other people before getting my tyranitar, and my other pokemon in my team so thats really cool ^^

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
My shiny Roserade probably wins there. Five days into the game I found a shiny Budew, conveniently with a neutral nature. It has also won the Master Rank in Smart.

Honerable mentions go to my shiny Machamp, along with my Master Rank in Beauty Milotic and, of course, Killfish the level 100 Qwilfish.

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
It has to be my mewtwo i caught in red then traded to gold. I had a few of them cos i cloned em but they were the first poke i leveled to 100 and was pretty much unbeatable

feraligatr666

strategic trainer
Hi i'm new to this online stuff but i've loved pokemon since they came out and i'm damn proud of it my favorite pokemon who i'd say i'm most proud of would be my (platinum) nidoking Lv.73 Rash nature knows /Poison Jab/Dragon Pulse/Earth power/Megahorn miss my first nidoking from red T-T though those are the ones that live with you 4ever no matter how new these games get

1ee7leader

My Charizard....awww, back in the day...
Goes into JD daydream....

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
My Blaziken, Raichu, and Salamence because they were the first three to level 100. Also, my Pelipper because it won the master tough rank for me.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Probably the pokemon known as 'Champ', since he's not only my strongest pokemon, but because he's beaten the Kanto League 3 times, each time against a different party of Gary's (I traded him into LG both times I restarted, and he's battled Gary's Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise all single-handedly, which is pretty impressive, since he has an elemental weakness to Charizard).

Profesco

gone gently
I'm proudest of my shiny Umbreon. I'd brag about him, but I already did that a couple days ago, and I don't want us to sound full of ourselves. =3

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I'm most proud of my lv. 100 charizard in red that my dad raised half-way for me. it's stats were THROUGH THE ROOF. (special and attack stats were in like, the lower 400s)
Yet, i have not been able to duplicate my fathers success......

Lopunny333x2

I would have to say I'm most proud of
Altaria level 75 (caught at low level)
Tyranitar level 76 (given from husban hatched from egg)
Electivire level 70 (given from husban hatched from egg)
Charizard level 70 (given from husban hatched from egg)
Feraligatar level 70 (given from husban hatched from egg)

all of their stats are maxed for their level my charizard and Feraligatar stats are a lot higher then ones 5 level higher then them.

Corporal Keith

WATCH OUT PIKACHU!
My Rhydon. It has no nickname (I've never been good at those), but it has swept several gym leaders all by herself with no item usage. I've yet to get to the league though, I've only just gotten Platinum.

H3R0

LordHotstuff
Oh!
My Dragonite. Thats My Boy Right There.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I have two...

My male Roserade in Pearl (Oliver). Sure, he may not be EV trained and his defence is crap, but he's a great attacker.

Of course, there's always my Empoleon called Dawn, he's (yes, Dawn can be a boy's name) the most powerful Pokemon in my game so far, and he's really helpful with Cynthia's Garchomp ;)

ill give you three guesses.
my level 60 somin luxio!
not ev trained, not shiny, but awsome over all!!!!

zlxq3000

Master Collector
I didn't realize we could post multiples. In that case:

Kanto: "Champ"
He's my strongest pokemon, and has defeated Gary Oak's starter singlehandedly in every restart starting with a different pokemon (I played through all of FR, then played through LG and restarted and played through it again so I could get all three of the legendary beasts; this was before I got Colosseum). He also aided in getting me the only Hoenn Frontier Symbol I have, a Silver symbol from the Pike.

Hoenn: "Shoryuashi"
Despite being a fire-type, she managed to defeat Wallace in Emerald. Plus she's somewhat of a rarity; a female of her species is a very hard thing to come across. Fortunately, she has a perfect nature.

Sinnoh: ...I'm not sure; I like all of my Sinnoh party pokemon equally. The strongest one right now is "Justice"... I guess he did take down all of the major Galactic battles on his own... I'm working through Platinum right now with a whole new party, so I may have a pokemon I'm most proud of from this region moreso than the others at some point in the future (although very few of them are actually native to the Sinnoh region; in fact, none of the ones in my Platinum party are at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.