• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you're most Proud of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.

ಠ_ಠ
My Typhlosion from Silver. First thing I ever got to level 100. I'm planning on getting another one for Diamond, in memory of him. (I lost my Silver version along with my Game Boy Color in a store somewhere. D:)

On Diamond, I'm very proud of my Hippowdon. He's taken more Explosions then he probably should be able to, which kinda shocks me. o.o I also like my Salamence, mainly for his ability to clear through an entire team no problem.

As well, while I didn't train it myself and in fact only got it about an hour ago in a trade, my Starmie. It's shiny, fully EV'd, has 29 speed IVs and 21 Sp. Atk IVs. (This is coming from a guy who doesn't care about IVs at all, either.) So far, it's already won me a few battles. I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship... XD;;

Last edited:

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector
It would have to be my EV trained level 100 Infernape, or my Shiny Celebi.

Nana

My Umbreon in Pokemon Crystal. I was breeding my first Eevee to make more, and the sixth one just turned out to be shiny.

I remember I had the hardest time with Blue at his gym, and I finally managed to beat him with the Umbreon with ~1 HP left. I think that's what made me like it a lot, because I was getting really annoyed with losing.

Mizu♪

Ahh! This is a really hard question, because I love my favorites to death. ^^ I transferred over my Charizard, Jolteon, Ninetales, Dragonite and Tyranitar to my Diamond from LeafGreen... so ahhh...

I suppose the one I'm currently most proud of is my shiny Glaceon. n_n I evolved her from a blue Eevee, which I managed to get by pure luck!

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
I am actually proud of my team in Plat right now. Defeated E4 and five of them have master ribbons for each category. Also, just need to get color badges from frontier.

Individual Pokemon would be my shiny Steelix in Pearl because you can't find it at ease w/ chaining.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

ShigeShige Psyduck

next question =3

jonowarren

Master Champion
definitely my shiny Blissey its called Clarissa is caught in a premier ball has high IVs in everything (apart from attack and speed) so was perfect I EV trained it in defense and SP attack and has been beaten twice ever!!!!! (out of around 150 fights)

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
My Torterra, Turty. My first ever Level 100. He's a monster in battle and has won me many competitive battles. Go Turty!

My Clowd (Raichu) and And Tremor (Golem)Don't really know why, i just love them xD

Master_89

Pokemon Master
Ok I have a few, so I'll list them:
Suicune, I love the moveset I've got for him, it makes it difficult to find something which can take him down.
Lucario- gives people a nasty shock when they switch in something they think will be super effective.
Gengar- VERY powerful. Gets me out of tight spots nicely.

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Thought about it for a while and I'd have to say, Burkhardt, my Nidoking in FireRed. Evolved straight out of Mt.Moon, he went on to then beat Misty into the dirt for me. Since then he became an amazing sweeper for my team, and most used out of my pokemon.

tempeststorm34

My Swampert from the 3rd gen with EQ, Surf, and Ice Beam, and an adamant nature (lol). I trained it to level 100, an it's probably been my most used pokemon from that gen.

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
My Jolteon, Yellow. Three out of four of his attacks are electric and the other is Double Kick yet he still holds his own against Pokemon with an advantage over him, despite Jolteons bad defence. I dunno, he just seems like a scrapper XD

And perhaps Floss, my Togekiss. They grow fast and he's incredibly helpful with Aura Sphere and Air Cutter. Love him even after how bad he was as a Togepi.

ccangelopearl1362

Pokémon I'm most proud of? An interesting question... with an interesting answer in my mind now. Now that I think about it, I have two, both from Pokémon Pearl: my calm starter Torterra and my jolly Giratina (ironically enough). Torterra's Cut, Bite, SolarBeam, and Earthquake have made it quite the battler in my experiences, and I could say the same thing about Giratina's Fly, Dragon Claw, Aura Sphere, and Shadow Force. Both of them have been effective in their own separate ways against the Sinnoh League, so that even now, I'm proud of both Pokémon.

LucarioHM

Blazing
It must be my Lucario female i breed by myself named Lucarix.
It was in level 100, the first i raised to the max.
Serious nature with the moveset:
Aura sphere
Extremespeed
Ice punch
Earthquake

Also i am mighty proud of my Gliscor male in level 87.
Hasty Nature
Moveset:
Earthquake
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Thunder Fang

Last edited:

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
My level 60? (cant remeber) charizard in pokemon red it was so strong I defeated the eigth gym so easily with it it was that which helped me do the pokemon league

pokecrazy22

my umbreon from coloseum, first pokemon i had in the 3rd gen and its been my most reliable pokemon, awesome support pokemon never lets me down.

Mewtwo the first pokemon i ev trained and its my strongest =D beat every1 (except my friend who had a snorlax =( ) in school battles and got me to the final in a tournie at an event

Status
Not open for further replies.