• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you're most Proud of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2: First is my impish skarmory (currently lv. 35 but getting trained), mainly because it's the first pokemon i've EV trained and a perfect moveset (Drill Peck, Whirlwind, Roost, Spikes)

Second is my lv. 63 luxray. Rubbish EV's yet it helped me through countless situations. It was my "starter" for diamond.

Lizzard12

Bliep :3
I think my Tauros named Prairie lv 67 on Daimond. Love the move set ^-^.
And He's my First Ev trained pokémon ever o_o" (And the only one ^^")

Aeron

Bum Eyes
Torterra, sounds like a cliche but man I love that little guy, without him I wouldnt even have a starter pokemon to leave Twin Leave, I'd be getting raped by Bidoofs

Lukenetty

Trader
Actually three things, all three of them are awesome.

Machamp
Jolly
31 / 31 / 22 / 22 / 30 / 31

and

Articuno
Modest
31 / x / 30 / 31 / 29 / 12

and last but not least:

Heatran
Naïve
10 / 14 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power Ice 70

I love these things <3

ares43

I Am Legend
I am so proud of my Adamant Slaking. Can't remember if I EV trained it, but it has 400 something Attack. Choice Band. Giga Impact. Need I say more? Yes I do. Slaking Rocks!!!

coolespeon

I dont know.
i´m so proud of my blaziken level 100 from sapphire that knows blaze kick, sky uppercut, blast burn and slash (i been thinking a lot of changing slash to make it learn overheat)
and my amigo the charizard lvl 100 i got from fire red
and my raichu level 85 high speeded and special defense.

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
Well my story is actually somewhat stupid :p A few months ago I met this girl while going out and around the same time I bred a female Adamant Marill. I was thinking might as well name it: Marloes after her because I like the name and I couldn't get my mind on something else. Months later my evolved Marill is probably my favorite pokemon on my game and a standard in my team & I've fallen in love with the girl who is now my girlfriend :p the story is a bit lame but somehow funny.

ri-ri

Espeon user
My staraptor. It was the first thing I caught in my diamond. :D

odhinn

Dutch Metalhead
i have alot of em that I'm proud of,but 2 in particular. my Absol. and my Electivire.

junpearl63

their rooms
I love my Brave Wartortle, I breed it myself. It isn't shiny, but it won many contest as well as battle. It's Lv100 by the way, and I don't want it to evolve because I don't like Blastoise that much.

Concept

Führer of Fun
My Kricketune, who at level 56 took down Cynthia's Spiritomb from half health (after it had felled Kadabra and Weaville), then took down her Milotic mano a mano with no healing.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
My shiny Rapidash. <3 I had always wanted a shiny blue Ponyta but never had any luck with the Pokeradar. I remember one day I spent hours chaining for one with no luck. Y.Y Then one evening I decided to randomly use the Pokeradar in the foggy area near Celestic Town. No real intentions of finding a shiny, I just wanted to see if I could get a decent chain going since I apparently suck at chaining...

Then all of a sudden... *sparkle sparkle* there it was, MY shiny Ponyta! I almost had a heart attack. I distinctly remember squealing like a little girl. It was a female, Mild-natured, somewhat stubborn. I couldn't have been more thrilled! It is now a level 91 (soon to be Lv. 100) shiny Rapidash. ^_^

Alloute

Not Banned
My 20 Osaka Meowths (I have the Wonder Card <3)

They are so awesome, they even Pick Up items ^_^

The pokemon I'm most proud of changes all the time. My favourite at the moment is my Houndoom which beat Palmers Regigigas Cresselia and Heatran single handed with three nasty plots under it belt using flamethrower and dark pulse and will-o-wisp. I always do really bad at battle tower and was suprised i got up this far, to win it so easily was very surprising that's why I'm very proud of my houndoom.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
I'm most proud of my first pokeradar shiny, a porygon in the trophy garden on diamond and it was timid with good ivs so I ev trained it. It just recently killed the battle castle,hall,tower and arcade on platinum

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Even though it was not ev trained (I didn't know what ev's were at the time) My Adament Rayquaza has always been my main Pokemon just because he can take down nearly anything in the game ^^ Aside from him, probably my first chained shiny, Venomoth. I still need to ev train it and then level it up though lol ... I'm so proud of it I haven't touched it XD

maxim565

Absolute Defender
I proud of my Hitmonchan very much, even it doesn't have an Iron Fist ability and suitable Nature.

He did a good job on my team, despite on his triple element punches.
His level is lower than my other Pokemon, but I'm still proud of it :)

my pokemon im most proud of would have to be my lvl 76 shiny altaria its been with me since it was like lvl 12 and i have never let anyone else touch its not been ev trained ive just trained it from its low lvls it mmay not win all the time but its very strong is like the only pokemon except for my luxray in which i trained out of comptitiveness to lvl100

Status
Not open for further replies.