• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you're most Proud of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work with the Day-Care man (the IVs will change, but not nature, gender and shininess), but it does work perfectly with NPCs, such as Riley.

Actually, you can SR for nature with the Day Care Man.

What you have to do is...

1) Save in front of the day care man when he is offeing you an egg.

2) Pick up an egg from the day care man after the save has completed.

3) Wait for the day care man to be ready to offer you another egg.

4) Save the game.

5) Hatch the original egg.

6) Check it's nature, if it is not correct, get the new egg gfrom the day care man.

7) Hatch it.

8) Check the nature. If it is not corret, soft rest the game.

This works because though an eggs nature is decided at the day care when the egg is produced, if you have an unhatced egg in your party when the new egg is roduced, the new egg will not have it's nature set until it is either actually recieved, or the first egg was hatched.

This is a pain in the butt to do, and hardly worth a players time, but it does work. This info actually can be found on both Smogon, and Bulbapedia.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
My Weavile on Platinum
Caught in diamond and has sereved my well in all games it been involved in
Lvl 75

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
This works because though an eggs nature is decided at the day care when the egg is produced, if you have an unhatced egg in your party when the new egg is roduced, the new egg will not have it's nature set until it is either actually recieved, or the first egg was hatched.
But that makes no sense... The PID of the Daycare egg is determined without depending on eggs in the party.

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
My most prized Pokemon is a Modest Mismagius with 31 IV's in both Defense and Special Attack. The other IV's are high too-- It has nothing under 20.

It may not be my favorite Pokemon, but in terms of its ability (meaning, IV's) Its my best Pokemon. It has helped me win a lot of battles and eventually joined my Lv100 list. No wonder why I like this Mismagius so much...

Last edited:

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
Even Smogon agrees with me on this one. Look it up.
I haven't ever seen anything like that on Smogon, and I couldn't find it by looking. Do you have a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.