• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you're most proud of

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
^I'd love to hear one of your stories!

kainrand

strategical master
my level 100 gengar.i found her in the bellsprout tower or whatever,as a level 3 or 4,but somehow,i turned her into a level 100,and i wouldn't have beaten the elite four whitout her.and no,i didn't use action replay.when i started playing white i was sad when i beat the game,'cause i missed my gengar.but i got to the pal park,and my friend has a DS!he lend his DS,and now gengar is once again mine!weee (^^)

magikrap

Typhlosion Trainer
My level 100 Typhlosion from Crystal, the first Pokemon I ever received. It was the only Pokemon I trained the entire game and beat Team Rocket, all the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four with, apart from Clair and Lance which required Suicune's help. And it was also the first one I ever got to Lv. 100 (which is really tough to do in Crystal..) Its stats are really unusually high for a Typhlosion... I got another Typhlosion in SS and as soon as I could do wi-fi trades, got one in White which but both have much weaker stats compared to my original from Crystal. Every now and then I pull out the GBA and play some Crystal... it feels a little sad to know that one day the internal battery will run out and I won't be able to play anymore. But I do have the memories, just like I'm sure many other members on this board do of their first Pokemon. :)

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
^I know I do...my first was Totodile, incidentally.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Vanillite. I alwaysdream of starting my pokemon journey with Vanillite by my side...always an eternal source of ice-cream... She'll always cool me down on a hot day

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
All of my 'mons, but especially these three:
-My shiny Hasty Charizard with 31 Speed IVs
-My Jolly Electrivire, nicknamed Wesker
-and my old Gentle Feraligatr who almost single-handedly pwned Palmer in HG. He is not EV-trained, and his nickname is KingK.Rool.

SazandoraMASTER

♥ PSG ♥
My Level 100, flawless, female Scizor named Kneesocks (if you get that reference, you're probably my friend already). She's my favorite in my competitive team even though she usually K.O.'s herself with Life Orb lol she punches holes through many teams that decide to over predict so she sets up an SD then proceeds to Bullet Punch everything

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
Either my Squirtle from Red (first starter) or my Dragonite from B/W, who will probably become my first level 100.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
My Gengar and my Togikiss because they, what I consider as, have a wide move pool.

Last edited:

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
My favorite pokemon is Charizard but the pokemon I've probably used the most out of any other pokemon is my Typhlosion from HeartGold. I've played pokemon for a long time but it's the first time I ever raised a pokemon from when I first caught it to level 100 that I can remember.

Innocent Squirtle

Mmm... I have a real hard time choosing between Gardevoir and Jynx. I like Gardevoir because it is the emotion pokemon, and it will always understand how I feel. As for Jynx I just like its blond hair, red attire and the goofy expression on its face. can't find a tiebreaker right so i'll say both.

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Micheal (My Gallade) and BlitzBreaker (My Blastoise)

Cratess

Ghostbuster
I have to go with my Tyranitar,I've had it since Leafgreen :)

ZFXZFX

My shockwave-Kadabra from Emerald was pretty damn awesome. But usually my starters are the best ones most of the time.

ZFXZFX ~ ;038;

Squirtlediddlyirtle

It's full of women!
my shiny crobat! The incarnation of a shiny golbat i got from a trade long ago... :D

G50

No longer posting
There's a bunch -

Swampert/Empoleon/Typhlosion/Feraligatr/Samurott/Emboar at Level 100, fully EV Trained. I worked hours, days, and years training them so well, A lot of great memories. All of them are in my Pokemon Black game and are helping me Level up other Pokemon to battle with as well in 2 years.

^ Can you believe that all of those are named Zippy by me? That's how I name my most precious starters.

Umbreon Level 100 and Mew Level 100. Both are so precious, I refuse to ever let them faint!