1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon you've never raised

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Seth pkmn, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seth pkmn

Seth pkmn Well-Known Member

ya know, those pokemon you run away from in the wild.
    Really having no special stats and average move pools. What pokemon have you never raised?

Me, I've never raised a porygon. I'm about to though. Or a ekans. Never EVER raised that and I have no intention to. Theres more though

EDIT:I'm raising porygon now! He's amazing. Not worth the 3 hours of slots though...

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  2. Serebii!

Serebii! Well-Known Member

I have never raised Rattata, Jynx, Sandshrew, Ponyta, Kabuto, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Poliwag or Chansey why either bacause I don't like the Pokemon, couldn't catch it or was weak, I cant think of any others right now

3. diamondpearl876

diamondpearl876 → soul sick.

I've never raised an Omanyte, Porygon, Shellder, or Growlithe. I've always wanted to raise these pokemon, though.

4. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

There's actually quite a few that I haven't raised before. These include: the fossils, Porygon, Scyther, Pinsir, Kingler, Tauros, Kangaskan.

5. Pokemonpal7

Pokemonpal7 Jungle Ninja

I've never done anything with Scyther, Ledyba, Qwilfish or Clefairy. There are probably more.

6. Aura Of Twilight

Aura Of Twilight Forever Clueless

I've never raised a Pinsir, Sandshrew, or Porygon...but I'm sure there's more than that though.

7. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

From what I can remember:
    Rattata, Caterpie, Weedle, Ekans, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Paras, Venonat, Poliwag, Ponyta, Shellder, Drowzee, Voltorb, Cubone, Lickitung, Goldeen, Jynx, Pinsir, Ditto.
    This is only from the first 151, although I might be mistaken on some of them.

8. Navarch

Navarch Well-Known Member

I never raised a Bagon into a Salamence.

9. Skywardswordsman

Skywardswordsman Call me Sky.

I only tend to raise my favourites so I haven't raised most pokemon. I should start differentiating my team.

10. Metalhead9838772

Metalhead9838772 Fearless Trainer

gonna do the 151 first only

Butterfree
    Arbok
    Sandslash
    Nidoqueen
    Clefable
    Ninetails
    Wigglytuff
    Vileplume
    Parasect
    Persian
    Poliwrath
    Tentacruel
    Slowbro
    Magneton
    Farfetch'd
    Muk
    Onix
    Kingler
    Electrode
    Lickytung
    Weezing
    Chansey
    Tangela
    Seaking
    Starmie
    Mr. Mime
    Scyther
    Jynx
    Ditto (Only for breeding)
    Vaporeon
    Porygon
    Omastar

Yup!

11. Jesster

Jesster Spicy Nooblet

Never raised a Koffing or a Grimer, and I don't intend to any time soon. :|
    Or even a Ditto for that matter.

12. xxcharizardxx

xxcharizardxx Member

I've raised almost all of the original 151, but I have never used Tangela or Jynx.

13. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Too many to name. I'm apparently pretty picky :p. It's not like I don't catch Pokémon, I just don't use many of them.

14. Master Leo

Master Leo The Dark Side

The only poke from the original 151 that i haven't trained is rattata/raticate.

15. wolf king

wolf king Resistance is futile

i could make you a list as long as my arm ,but i'd say rattata is probably one i will defently NEVER EVER raise, i always beat the thing to a pulp in the wild if i see one, just purely hate the things.

16. wolf king

wolf king Resistance is futile

seriously??. Not even one fossil

17. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I have yet to raise a Scyther, a Porygon, and an Omastar. I wanted to raise the first Pokemon, but I never found it at the Safari Zone. I managed to get my hands on a Porygon and an Omanyte, but I never bothered to train them because they seemed so boring.

18. Indigoodra

Indigoodra Well-Known Member

To this day, I've never gotten around to raising a Missingno.

Seriously, though, I'm very picky, and tend to only raise a few at a time, and usually only level most pokemon for evolution (for the Pokedex).

19. Seth pkmn

Seth pkmn Well-Known Member

You never raised Jynx?
    You monster.

20. TheBluePorygon

TheBluePorygon i miss the old kanye

I have never raised a Spearow, I really never liked those things. At all. ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.