• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you've never raised

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never raised Ratatta, Meowth, Spearow, Pikachu, Flareon, Dratini, or the fossils. I'll be using Spearow next playthrough instead of Pidgey though.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I have never raised a porygon. I got one once, never raised chancey ekans, sandshrew or sandslash, pidgey and its evolution, or Fearow.

swiftswimmers24

Karp Apprentice
Too many to name. I'm apparently pretty picky :p. It's not like I don't catch Pokémon, I just don't use many of them.

me too, i only raised around like 20. that includes ditto :D

golduck#1

I am just going to right Pokemon I have wanted to do. Sandslash, Arbok, Hypno, Voltorb, Magneton, Beedrill, Rapidash, Any Eeveelution, Onix and Dewgong.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I pretty much raised every Pokemon, I don't have anyone left behind.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Theres still a lot of pokemon I've never used in fire red /leaf green. Including seel, koffing, magmar, staryu, slowpoke, psyduck, pinser, and scyther.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Quite a few, but one I never bothered raising was the fossil pokemon. Level 5 at that late in the game? Wasn't gonna waste my time with it. =P

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Let's see... I've never trained Muk or Weezing, the fossils, tangela... And that's about it.

Ezek

Your average freak
I never raise the pokemon that i can catch there latter evolutions in the wild.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Never got around to using Houndour/Houndoom, much as I wanted to....how do you find those men? :/

Or, Beldum/Bagon's lines, either.

In terms of pokemon from genos 1-3, pretty much.

EDIT; And the only Eon I haven't apperently used yet....is Vaporeon (I use Jolteon on White on random matchups now and had Flareon as a game winning team mate twice XD)

boyerboy

Feel the...BANG!
I always wanted to raise a Bagon and Beldum... It seemess I never have time though.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
For some reason, I never raise grass types except for my starter (that's if I do pick the grass starter). Others include poison types, bug types, the fossil Pokemon, Rattata line, Meowth line, Machop line, Tentacool line, Drowzee line and oddly enough, the eeveelutions. That's if you're talking about FR/LG only.

Dangertrout

There are far too many for me to list, as I tended to only stick to my faves. Nuzlockes are helping me rectify that though. :D
Then again, even with Nuzlockes, I still have yet to raise a legendary pokemon.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
All poison types bar Ekans/Arbok, fossils and have yet to raise Jigglypuff, Doduo, Lickitung, Tangela, Jynx and Pinsir.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Actually now that I think about it...Even though I've never completed the pokedex I've raised every single pokemon at one point or another. I even spent 3 hours grinding a lvl 1 Magikarp for a Gyaradose.

Kall El

..Silence..
There are so many Pokemon that I haven' t raised yet despite my recent playthrough I used many that I haven't before..
but this is what I love about Pokemon you can play the same game over and over but with different teams, there is just so much I haven't used yet
That I plan on using in the future - e.g. Primeape, Rhydon, Kangaskan, Lickitung, Tangela, Seaking, Golduck, Vaporeon, Pinsir, Porygon, Electabuzz etc

Kall El

..Silence..
There are also a number of Pokes from other Regions too but tl;dr I don't want to expand on it too much.
Sorry for double-post but i've been having issues with editing posts, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, wierd..

Edit: it worked on this for some reason but not the previous one, great :]

Status
Not open for further replies.