• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you've never raised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I never raised a Jynx, or a Kangaskhan

dLOSINGSTREAKb

Fangs up!!!
Omanyte is one I have never used, i might on my current nuzlocke I'm doing. That's why I like nuzlocke, I use a bunch I never have before

Estellise

peachy
I've never raised a Tyranitar DX I'm too lazy to level up my own Lavitar :(

Pilpulp

美的
Jynx. Ratata. Spearow. Tangala. Pinsir. Follils. I never really found any other pokemon useful, my starter was like Lv. 70 by sliph co. that spoiled pokemon : P .

Earthia100

Any Pokémon you can't find in FireRed version. And Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

Why? Because I don't own a Gameboy Advance.

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Hmmmmmmmm......

Well, There are a lot of them but the five that i NEVER will raise are,

(in no particular order)

Dunsparce

Burmy

Bidoof (only for HM slave)

And I absolutely despise these last two

EVIL JYNX

&

DELIBIRD

* Runs Out Of Room In Complete And Total Agony *

Herugrim

Corrupter of Pokemon
Aside from a few favorites the only ones I usually don't train are the ones that don't evolve. The ones I do train I usually only train until they evolve. It would actually be easier to list the pokemon I do train :)

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
I've never raised a Magikarp. *Gasp*

But since not a lot of people like Jynx, I will admit I have one on my Ruby team....

Cpt_Justice

feraligatr ftw
I never raised a lot, but ones I never raise but actually wanted to? Aerodactyl, kabutops, vileplume, tauros, jolteon

G50

No longer posting
Rattata, Geodude, and Koffing. I never did like the design of the pokemon in those lines.

psyrose3

I've never actually used any fossil Pokemon seriously. Prior to my Gale Nuzlocke, I never used a Cloyster or Muk on a team (the former due to Shellder being FR exclusive).

I've also never used Exeggutor, Tauros, or Rhydon.

char char

Professional Shut-In
I've always wanted to raise Arcanine but due to using Charizard on Fire Red... my fire slot is already covered. And he's unavailable on leaf green. Which leaves me to either Ninetales or Rapidash.

Edit: And I've tried using Kabutops once but he kinda sucked...

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
If only by just a small bit, then I have raised every single pokemon known.

Status
Not open for further replies.