• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you've never raised

Status
Not open for further replies.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
Charmander, Never chose it, never will

I have never used Golbat or Crobat. No particular reason, just never found either of them very interesting.

Nyula

i like razors
I'm a ***** for Fire and Ghost types. Aside from these, I have only used the Legendaries plus the Nido, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Pidgey, Abra, Eevee and Magikarp lines. Everything else was not used or only for a couple of level ups before being dumped.

Woah, you're the only, and I mean only, person whom I've heard of who has never used Charmander.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
any pokémon that's not charmander,charmeleon,charizard,pikachu,raichu,lapras,dratini,dragonair,and dragonite in kanto

spyclone138

I need healing
I have never used the zubat family,spearow family,grimer and koffing family.And also the oddish family. Never really liked them in that gen.

BR4VE

Omega Ruby Base on Route 118, Right Side Beach
I have never used a Gothita

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Given the board, I'm going to assume this only applies to Generation III and prior.

First Gen:
Machop/Ghastly/Abra Families (Trading to evolve is a big no-no for me)
Porygon (So many coins...)
Chansey (Rare, but I've never liked its design)
Jynx (Again, ugly)

Second Gen:
Politoed, Kingdra, Porygon-2, Steelix (Trading)
Shuckle (Slow and weak, no real need for a tank outside of competitive)

Third Gen:
Pelipper (Weaker Gyarados, never saw a need for one)
Mightyena (By this point I realized that a physical Dark type would surely fail, before the phys/spec split)

And to all gens, I have never raised a Legendary.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Grimer. I did a Weezing once, because I thought the fact that it got Fire Blast and Thunderbolt was cool.

But never a Grimer.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Wow, really? I despise Charizard, but I've still used it at least once.

I've never used a Porygon, but I'm planning on adding it to my Normal-type monotype team in the future, alongside Togekiss, Girafarig, Lopunny, and Ambipom. I've always wanted to try using a Jolteon, a Camerupt, and a Houndoom, but I'm planning on using all three once I get Pokemon XD. Finally, I'd love to get the chance to raise a Donphan. Phanpy's rarity has always kept me from giving it a try.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Let's see. I never raised Dunsparse, Emboar line, the Driftloon line, Whimsicott, and the Porygon line

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Nobody wants your crap!

jailo

Never raised a Meowth or Persian always saw them being pretty useless and not worth the time. Also Mankey and Primeape not sure why maybe next time I play ill try.

Status
Not open for further replies.