• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon you've never raised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icepath

I haven't raised a lot of Pokemon, but I'm hoping to raise a Nidoking, Rhydon, Sandslash and Eggxecutor (Probably spelt that wrong, sorry).

Some Pokemon I would like to raise include Politoad and Crobat, because they look like really awesome Pokemon. Besides, I really need to raise more competitive Pokemon so I can plan a Wi-Fi team.

Placa

Aspiring Trainer
The Pokemon that I haven't raised that stand out are Ekans, Pineco and Shuckle. There's more than likely a lot more, but my brain is fried at the moment and they're probably not all worth mentioning.

Serebii!

There are many of course but some that I would like to include Electabuzz, Raichu Weezing, Wobbuffet, Primeape, Medicham and Aerodactyl

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I always had plans of catching and raising a Nidoking but I ended up ditching it.

AquaMeow

In Pokemon FireRed I encountered a shiny ekans and raised it to an Arbok, before that I never raised an ekans before, let alone any poison types.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Raised pretty much everything except for Bellsprout, Onix, Tauros, and Porygon. Oh, and legendaries. Too lazy to catch 'em, and Bellsprout and Onix I just didn't care for much.

Rayquaza07

King of Uber tier
grimer,mr mime,chansey, and quite a few more

ashiemore

Never trained a Rattata, Caterpie, Nidoran, Weedle, or Geodude. All of these seemed mostly useless(although I might try a Nidoking sometime soon)

~ashiemore

nikdarg

There are several pokemon I haven't trained. But there are a few that I would like to but haven't. I wouldn't mind actually using Snorlax or the Nidoran lines or Salamence.

FallBird

As far as first gen goes, the only pokemon I can think of that I haven't raised are Onix, Slowpoke, Mr. Mime and Beedrill. I do have a Steelix though.. caught him on Iron Island and used him for a while. :D I hate Mr. Mime, he freaks me out. And Beedrill's kind of.. eh. I do plan on including a Slowking in a team here during the summer, so I'm awfully excited about that!

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
I just now got the idea to put a Steelix in my team. Kinda came from my realization that I've never raised an Onix in any Pokemon game and that I've always liked Steelix as a Pokemon. Even used it all the time on Netbattle lol.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Never, Ever used a Qwilfish in battle. Not even in Random Battle.

FireRed/LeafGreen wise, Squirtle. Never had a trade cable, lost the connector thingies, and only chose Charmander and Bulbasaur.

Oh there are actually SO many. Some that i hope to use in the future would be vileplume, victreebel, exeggutor, primape, slowbro/king, lapras, nidoqueen and hypno. There are plenty of others, thay many i feel like i have missed half of the beginning of pokemon.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
I never used pokemon like magnemite, grimer, koffing, voltorb, diglett, doduo, staryu, tangela, shellder....sorta just because of how they look with lacking certain limbs and all...idk I'm weird lol. It's just my preference...I will try to use some typically weaker pokemon species, though, like rattata and butterfree for fun though I always ditch them at some point for stronger ones. I also for some reason always try to train a pidgeot, and keep it until just before the elite four, then ditch it because it isn't strong enough (and usually replace it with one of the legendary birds).

orochi

RATTATA! I is cute when its small and purple, but then it just turns into an ugly rat!

Status
Not open for further replies.