• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Pokemon Zircon*~

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Alder~ thankyou for the critique. I believe that since Reptose is a new pokemon to the collection, that his sprite/design might not be so great. I will work on him. :)

And yes, I got your PM, I am starting work on them now. I have a had a busy summer, so I haven't had much spriting time.

EMNP~I have gone and brightened the colors. I actually have made 5 color pallettes for everyone to choose from. I will post them later and when I have a bigger update.

And sure, the more the merrier!

Trainmaster~I believe that Jelbub is no longer the starter. He will be in the dex, but not the starter.

I truly need to get rid of them, because I'm starting over with the sprites. :)

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Its really nice to see how much work you put in it, but the starters are a little well eh, deformed, no offense. And the story is a little dark for a pokemon game dont you think? But overall it's amazing, and some of the pokemon could even be used for a pokemon game. I'm really serious. Hats off to you. *Salutes*

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I seriously do need to take everything off the front page. lol
But what do you mean...deformed?

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
I seriously do need to take everything off the front page. lol
But what do you mean...deformed?

I mean well, the fire starters first and second evoluitions ook great but the final evolution is well, kinda like a tribesman, you know? I mean it doesn't look very pokemon. But the Grass Pokemon are great, as well as the water pokemon. Sorry, I shouldn't have written it that way, I meant that the fire final evolution is just not really pokemonish. But that's just my opinion only for the fire starter lol. Sorry if you thought i meant it a bad way lol i wasnt trying to.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Okay.

*WARNING: LARGE UPDATE*

Finally we can go down to business. I just recently showed you all three starters and Reptose got some word about his coloration. So I compiled a set of different colors for Reptose. I’d like you all to tell me which ones look the best out of the five here. I, personally like the first two. Here is the set:

choices.gif

Reptose
Salamander Pokémon
Water​

After that, I looked at the designs of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four. I still don’t have the Champion completely designed, but I can tell you that his name will be Champion Roberto, and if you know me, you might guess who I will base him off of… :/ After the fact that I rolled some ideas around in my head and checked out the badge case, I figured out how I will reveal the Elite Four to my audience.

*You know who you are ;)*​

I went ahead and made something like the badge case for the Elite Four. A Ralstic League Checklist! So I would like to know if you like the idea or not. Do you like the designs of the Elite Four? But from Left to Right, I will tell you their names and types.

74851683.gif

Bone – Ghost
(The reason he is called ‘Bone’ is because he has two scars on his cheeks from something happening during his childhood. He smears paint over them to try and forget about them. )

Gertrude – Poison

Skyler – Flying

Austin – Ground​

Then we have more! Still! It’s the Sixth Gym Leader of this Region: Isaac. He uses Ice types to his advantage. Jocelyn, our Trainer spriter, has kindly sprited us this young Gym Leader. I also sprited his Pokémon. Well the Fakemon he has. So without further ado, Isaac and his team!

(I will edit post with Isaac's sprite when ~Jocelyn~ finishes it.)
Isaac

IceCrest City
Ice Gym Leader (6)
-Icicle Badge

TM: Snow Drift
- 75 BA
- 90 AC
- 15 PP

(Hits two in Double Battles)

TEAM CONSISTS OF:

sharkurg.gif

Sharkurg lv. 38
Ice Shark Pokémon
Ice-Water
icear.gif

Icear lv. 40
Polar Bear Pokémon
Ice-Dark
froslasst.gif

Froslass lv. 38
Snow Land Pokémon
Ice-Ghost
glaceon.gif

Glaceon lv. 41
Fresh Snow Pokémon
Ice​

And Finally, to end this huge update of Pokémon Zircon, I’d like to throw in a new sprite I’ve made:

boavine.gif

Boavine
Vine Pokémon
Grass​

This idea was given to me by our very own Alder, I just changed it up a bit. :)

And to part from you, I’d like to say two things, Iron Man 2 is going to be an amazing movie and Robert Downey Jr. is the greatest!
As a tribute to how great an actor he really is (and how downright awesome he is!):

tonystark.gif

Based off a picture from the second movie.

If you’d like to argue otherwise please VM/PM and you we shall end that sorry experiment of an argument in tears my friend so don’t think about it, just don’t do it.

Alder

Come at me bro
Thanks so much! Boavine turned out better than I ever imagined it. Can't wait to see what else you do!

ON Reptose:
From left:
1. Too Squirtle.
2. Too Gray.
3. I love the teal color. Unique, I think it's the best.
4. Don't let it get any darker, or it'll turn into number 5. I liek this almost as much as 3. Out of those two, you should choose, I think.
5. Too dark.
6. Too light--looks liek an Ice type.

And finaly, I don;t care if it's a starter, but you'd better keep Electouse! Just because we don't want Phallic Palkia to be lonely.

Elementman-Novapoke

Me respnses to the colours:
1). I like it.
2). Too dark.
3). More Suited to be the Shiny, in my opinion.
4). I like it, could also be the Shiny.
5). Too Dark
6). I like it.
So, in my opinion, either 1 or 6 should be regular, and 3 or 4 could be the shiny...
Unless you do a Hippowdon...

I like the check list idea, but it'd be too... pointless. It could only be used once.
UNLESS.
Instead of a tick, it had a counter of how many times you'd beaten them, and maybe your fastest time of beating them?
I dunno...

Also, although Icear and Boavine are great sprites, they suffer from the same thing:
Their names are quite... bland; aren't too creative.

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
1. The colours seem okay, though the darker shade is just a tad too dark. Maybe lighten it a little bit more.
2. A bit too dark for my liking; gives it more of a Dark-type effect rather than a Water.
3. The colours on the main body are nice, but for this particular creature I think blue would suit better.
4. Both colours seem too dark for the design.
5. See 4.
6. This and 1 are my favourites. Though on all of the sprites, the shading around the neck where it goes darker may need to be fixed up, since it shows up unnaturally with these colourings.

I think I'll also like to comment at how awesome your Sharkurg is. Though I believe some of the darker shades around the outlines could be removed, the shading of the ice is just beautiful. You did it so well, I can't stop looking at it. :3

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Thankyou everyone. I gave the starters shinies, which i posted in my DA account yesterday:

folir.gif

Folir
emkat.gif

Emkat
reptose.gif

Reptose​
And I went ahead with the lighter colored one, feeling as though it seemed the most suitable. And I went ahead and made the greenish one the shiny.

And then, my contest entry for the WSC. I went ahead and revamped Runen, actually completely redid it. I also gave him too other evolutions, a prevo and and evo.

scriminerunenmaroonen.gif
If you ahven't seen the post in the WSC, then I'll tell you their names.
Left > Right: Scrimine, Runen, Maroonen. They are the counterpart Pokemon to Colcub, Icear, and Isneer(The Poalr Bear Line, which I will be finishing and posting in my next post.)

I am also starting work on the starter's evos. Again.

Look for them soon. I hope.

(For those of you who want to know, my DA account is hellopeopleoftheUS)

Elementman-Novapoke

Thankyou everyone. I gave the starters shinies, which i posted in my DA account yesterday:

folir.gif

Folir
emkat.gif

Emkat
reptose.gif

Reptose​
And I went ahead with the lighter colored one, feeling as though it seemed the most suitable. And I went ahead and made the greenish one the shiny.

And then, my contest entry for the WSC. I went ahead and revamped Runen, actually completely redid it. I also gave him too other evolutions, a prevo and and evo.

scriminerunenmaroonen.gif
If you ahven't seen the post in the WSC, then I'll tell you their names.
Left > Right: Scrimine, Runen, Maroonen. They are the counterpart Pokemon to Colcub, Icear, and Isneer(The Poalr Bear Line, which I will be finishing and posting in my next post.)

I am also starting work on the starter's evos. Again.

Look for them soon. I hope.

(For those of you who want to know, my DA account is hellopeopleoftheUS)
Hello!

Nice to see the Starters and their shinies, but I have a single gripe with one of the Shinies. The green band on Folir blends in too much with the blue. So, I think that either the green band should change colour, or the blue shouldn't be blue. What about a yellow or golden colour?

Emkat's shiny is great, as is Reptose's.

What's this new trio based on? I quite like it, but the back right leg of Maroonen seems a tad odd.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
you should post more fakemon on the first post

Yeah, thanks captain obvious. Not like I didn't know that already. Is there anything you'd actually like to say about my sprites?

I work hard, and barely ever get regarded with any critiscm.

Thankyou Elementman, I will change the green to an autumn color. Brown or yellow-orange. Something like that.

The trio is meant to be based off a ram/staghorn. That's why I gave them the horns. xD And I fooled around with the backleg a bit, but that's the best i could get it too look. I guess it looks odd because of the other leg in front of it and little shaidng. Actually no shading.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Hm...good point there. Possibly a white dot on it's forhead. But I really do like it the way it is.
Thanks though.

Elementman-Novapoke

Okay, because to me, the trio look like:

Guinea Pig / Canine / Bovine.

So I was confused.

Am I an official ideas man, or just a back-up?

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Official. But, can we move conversations over to VM. I don't like spamming up my thread like this.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Well, instead of the 2nd evos of the starters, I got something that is better. First, let us welcome the newest members to the team Elementman-NovaPoke and Kecleoshrew. They are both going to be helping with Pokemon Concepts. We need many, so if you have any good ones, and you'd like them to be in the game, please send them to me. I'm trying to make this Pokedex include at least 150 pokemon not including evolutions of existing Pokemon. I want at least 15 evos and prevos of existing Pokemon.

Element(shortened because I will be too lazy to write out the whole name) has kindly given us an idea. Moreso me then you, but...while he was helping me with the legendaries and their concepts and gave me an idea for the Ice legend. I will post more on the improved storyline when I get it all typed up and pretty looking.

But it is based off an Elk. I had fun with this sprite's linart, although picking the colors was a major challenge. I came up with this after a huge half an hour of choosing and deleting colors which really bothered me, it drove me to the brink of insanity trying to get the colors. I had dark blues, greens, yellow, and browns clashing. But this is what i came up with after the process.

elkice.gif

A few names too. I can't decide. They're rather unorginal. But please, if you ahve any names, please tell me. I have either Elkice, Iselk, or Shamice.​

This is the first Legendary Pokemon in the new style. Please c+c, because I know some things can be fixed.

The next update I will have the story done and will post some of it. The Legend of Ralstic and Everything to do with the Legendaries.

Last edited:

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
How about Blizelk? Or Frosteer? I'd say keep thinking of names until you come up with one that you like and that fits. I like the concept and sprite overall. I just now saw this thread, and i'm rather impressed.