• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Pokemon Zircon*~

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
Bahaha at the pervertedness.
But I do agree.
Although it is a fabulous sprite...

yeah....
XD

~ P x

Alder

Come at me bro
Yeah, what's one more phallic Pokemon? It'll go great alongside Palkia.

Oh, wow. I never noticed on Palkia. I did, however, notice the Sootopolis dudes with the big Shroomish and Barboach...*shudders*

Umm, to be on topic, I'd like to know which of my concepts you plan to use...just so I know

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
nothing to say.

Pokechuppa~ did I give you an assignment? Can't remember...I think I did though. If not, then i feel bad...

Alder~ your design is now a sprite! Check teh following and see which one I'm talking about. :)

! !! !!!NEWS FLASH EVERYONE!!! !! !
:AERBIT:

Evo to Fluny
Done by Douger

:OKICE:

Orca Pokemon
Done by me!

:pUSWIM:

Platypus Pokemon
Douger​
Please C+c!
Hope you enjoy them!

~AQUA~

Red Gyrados

Ammolite Leader
Nice =D
Aerbit seems better to be "Normal/Flying" not the other way round.
And Puswim looks strange...

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
nothing to say.

Pokechuppa~ did I give you an assignment? Can't remember...I think I did though. If not, then i feel bad...

Alder~ your design is now a sprite! Check teh following and see which one I'm talking about. :)

Evo to Fluny
Done by Douger

Orca Pokemon
Done by me!

Platypus Pokemon
Douger​
Please C+c!
Hope you enjoy them!

~AQUA~
Ohhh I like I like :D
No you didn't message me with an assignment xD

~ P x

Douger

Veteran Spriter
Nice =D
Aerbit seems better to be "Normal/Flying" not the other way round.
And Puswim looks strange...

lol yeah I hate how I designed Puswim. It's almost embarassing lol.
And yeah. Aerbit should be Normal/Flying. There has never been a pokemon where type one is flying, if there are two types. It's always second.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Well that's exactly the reason why. Aerbit IS Flying-Normal.

Last edited:

RauniKai

one fire at a time
Awesome 0_0 I am really digging the style of these sprites, and the ideas in general are wonderful too.

I VM'ed you a tree I'd done to see if it was okay Aquakip, but never heard back about it. Should I send it again? I need to know if it's okay before I continue with the other ones.

*edit*

looking at it now, Aerbit looks a bit like it could be a fighting type. It'd be justifiable because Aerbit sounds like 'aerobic'

Last edited:

Red Gyrados

Ammolite Leader
Well that's exactly the reason why. Aerbit IS Flying-Normal.
Well then that's crazy. It looks more normal than flying =/
If it were a winged being it would be appropriate for flying to be first. The first type is the main type Aerbit looks more "Normal"

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
Whats Ectrien gonna look like? and great story

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Voku ~ thanks, it took me a while to come up with that though. Klnothincomin gave me inspiration. And to answer your question, just look below. v v v

Torosiken ~ thanks, but I'm not the only one who makes them. Gotta credit Chaoscrippler, Douger, and LSA. ;)

HEY! Everyone! Check it out!
People have been asking what Ectrien looks like, well here's a little shadow of him. :)
This is what TDM did, so sorry ahead of time if I somehow get assaulted with rude comments about that. :/
Well here's what everyone's been waiting for, spoiler'd:

Why would you be insulted by rude comments? Anyways, pixel art shadow looks great, cant wait to see the full thing. Just hope he has more than one arm. Everything looks great so far and I am excited to see more.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
ANOTHER...update. Just sprited these:
:CASUNE:

The Sand Cactus Pokemon

:RUNEN:

The Baby Ram Pokemon

Please C+c

~AQUA~​

Runen looks a bit distorted in he right front leg and right ear. Wonder where you got the idea of making him and making him fire. >_>

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix
Maybe it's just me, but Fluny looks too big to be a base form. I reckon Fluny and Aerbit should be alternate evos to some, smaller bunny.

Loving the sprite style. They look good, without any black outlines. Though, not nintendo-ish. But It doesn't matter. They are very well done.

And Lavock and Crevice are pretty much exactly the same, except flipped. Even the patterns are the same. The only real difference is the colouring, and the flipping.

Electouse = Simply epic. I love it.

Last edited:

Alder

Come at me bro
nothing to say.

Evo to Fluny
Done by Douger

Orca Pokemon
Done by me!

Platypus Pokemon
Douger​
Please C+c!
Hope you enjoy them!

~AQUA~

Awwww! Thanks Aqua! Not exactly what I had in mind, but even better! I love it. Although, Okrice's head just looks a little big for its body.

Douger

Veteran Spriter
Voku ~ thanks, it took me a while to come up with that though. Klnothincomin gave me inspiration. And to answer your question, just look below. v v v

Torosiken ~ thanks, but I'm not the only one who makes them. Gotta credit Chaoscrippler, Douger, and LSA. ;)

HEY! Everyone! Check it out!
People have been asking what Ectrien looks like, well here's a little shadow of him. :)
This is what TDM did, so sorry ahead of time if I somehow get assaulted with rude comments about that. :/
Well here's what everyone's been waiting for, spoiler'd:

So cool! Epic even! I can't wait to see its sprite, I think it deserves an animation.
Can I be the one to design it? That'd be so cool!