• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Pokemon Zircon*~

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
For everyone on the team, I'm still waiting for some ideas from our concept(ers) :)
I'm having trouble coming up with ideas and keeping them original...so that's why you don't have any assignments, but hopefully you will soon!
But as of now, I've made one single pokemon. :(

:SNOPACA:

The Alpaca Pokemon

Nothing else...Oh, wait! I'm posting these on DA too, so...yeah.

Last edited:

Alder

Come at me bro
Working on concepts as fast as I can, Aqua. About the sprite: its head and neck are way too big for teh body. I'd say bulk up teh hindparts a little bit, kind of like a Camel's hump behind teh neck, but not as steep.

Last edited:

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Dont have much time, but here's a little something to hold you over. :)
(Gone for now)
CARL! 100% scratch!

And Douger made Ectrien!!!!!!!!

(douger, do you see the changes?)
Please c+c​

Last edited:

Douger

Veteran Spriter

CARL! 100% scratch!

Please c+c​

Ahhhh yes I see it. The electricity looks much better, and so do the eyes and mouth. Do you want me to remake the sprite's animation with this new sprite? But first I don't really like the left leg. It's kind of weird on the shading you edited.

Oh yeah AND I LOVE THE FIRE GYM LEADER! Nice!

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'

CARL! 100% scratch!

Please c+c​
Oh ma gawd.
I never imagined it like that.
But wow :D
It's better than what I imagined it.

The fire gym leader is wonderful :D
love how you've incorporated what town he is the Gym Leader for. :)

~ P x

Red Gyrados

Ammolite Leader
Very nice =D
but
The gym stuff is mine. I measured it it is a replica. You "stole" my map pieces without my permission yet >.< I'm so ashamed of you. Also the idea was my friends and I got permission. <I'm just under psycho mode>
Very nice again

~Red Gyrados

Last edited:

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Oh, I asked you, and went ahead and did it, sorry...I can change it very easily if you'd like. Who's your friend, i'll need to ask permission too. But for now, I'm taking the sprite off.

Ravenide

Hora Region Trainer
That friend of his is none other than the guy you accused of art theft a while back, Aquakip. Now, who might that be? :/

Alder

Come at me bro
(Gone for now)
CARL! 100% scratch!

Please c+c​

OH MA GAAAAAAAAD

[//EPICNESS]

I lvoe Ectrien...love it love it love it

Douger's right about the leg, though, it's a little weird shading wise

I sent you more concepts

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Okay...
*exhales*
*inhales*
After a long while of nothing...I have returned with...something. not much though.
It's a new map.
Better than before and there's more towns and more space!
mapg.png

1. Rainore Town - starting town
2. Foamcoast Town - Professor Maple
3. Cancave City - Dale(Steel Gym) 1st
4. Crossroads Village - Crossroads
5. ???
6. ??? - Hayley(Normal Gym) 2nd
7. Seagate Plaza - Tye(Water Gym) 7th
8. ???
9. Electry City- ???(Electric Gym) 3rd
10. MorrowGrove Town
11. Sparklite City - Carl(Fire Gym) 4th
12. ??? - Kane(Grass Gym) 5th
13. ???
14. ??? - Isaac(Ice Gym) 6th
15. Snohill Village - Ice Temple
16. Portisle Town - Shipping Docks
17. ???
18. ???
19. ???
20. Pitchcave City - Marcus(Dark gym) 8th
21. Desure Town
22. Elite Four

i. Jewel Cave
ii. Opate Forest
iii. UnderWater Passage
iv. Desert
v. Bamboo Forest/Valley of Wind
vi. Wind Spire
vii. Geyser Field
viii. Elite Four

A new sprite by chaoscrippler!
vilant.gif

Vilant
Grass
This pokemon, and along with many others, can be found in the Valley of Wind. No where else.
It's rarity is: 2 - 8 which makes it a very rare pokemon in the region.

Spaceon

You are very good ;D

Maybe it would be better if all the Serebii Spriters would work togheter xD (The best I mean xo). Now there are so many worlds, why don't you all create 1 world, togheter?

I think your map is one of the coolest things ;D

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
^Well, each spriter would have there own ideas and story lines.. all of the best working together would be slightly chaotic... but the end result could be amazing. *Starts drooling*

Aww! Vilant is so cute, I would train one. Where did you get the idea for the name from?

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
After several hours of work, I have finally designed the gym leaders, posed them, and made the badge cases.

The sprites are still being worked on, for they are very hard to grasp, but I have, after four hours of LONG work, made the badge case.

1. Dale, Steel Types - Medal Badge (Concave City)
2. Bridget, Bug Types - Larva Badge (Swampfield City)
3. Lizabeth, Electric Types - Voltage Badge (Elikry City)
4. Carl, Fire Types - Geyser Badge (Sparklite City)
5. Elder Kane, Grass Types - Pine Badge (Boreal City)
6. Isaac, Ice Types - Winter Badge (Icefalt City)
7. Tye, Water Types - Shell Badge (Seagate Plaza)
8. Marcus, Dark Types - Shade Badge (PitchCave City)

Enjoy!
And please c+c!​

-Raiga-

After several hours of work, I have finally designed the gym leaders, posed them, and made the badge cases.

The sprites are still being worked on, for they are very hard to grasp, but I have, after four hours of LONG work, made the badge case.

1. Dale, Steel Types - Medal Badge (Concave City)
2. Bridget, Bug Types - Larva Badge (Swampfield City)
3. Lizabeth, Electric Types - Voltage Badge (Elikry City)
4. Carl, Fire Types - Geyser Badge (Sparklite City)
5. Elder Kane, Grass Types - Pine Badge (Boreal City)
6. Isaac, Ice Types - Winter Badge (Icefalt City)
7. Tye, Water Types - Shell Badge (Seagate Plaza)
8. Marcus, Dark Types - Shade Badge (PitchCave City)

Enjoy!
And please c+c!​

I really love the whole design of the characters and the badge case, but I just have a couple small problems with it. The first being that on Marcus and dale's hair the highlight seems a bit sketchy, I just think maybe you could try to make it a bit more refined. The other problem isn't necessarily a problem with the sprite, but I just figured that since on Ruby/Sapphire that Wattson comes third and Flannery comes fourth that this is sort similar I just think that maybe you should simply flip around the gyms so it different. I realize if you are basing the entire city around the gym's type that would be hard to do, but I think it would help if you do switch them.

Keep up the great work though, I can't wait to see more. BTW have a steel type gym as the first is a great idea, that way the first gym isn't so freaking easy.

Alder

Come at me bro
If you're having Steel as teh first gym, you should have a hard-to-find Fighting or Ground type right before it.

Did you get the last batch of concepts I sent you?

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Thanks. :)
Dale is Steel type. But he has a Ground-Steel Dual Type. :) Which makes it ever so harder.
If they were all just 'steel' than your fire starter(if you chose it) would simply leave him in the dust, but Steel-Ground weakens the fire attacks. And since Ground is very effective against fire...oh well.
These gyms are all going to be tests, very hard. The first Gym, how to get around that dual-type and well...finding the gym leader.
I'll explain more later.
But thanks. Raiga!

EDIT:
Alder, I've been thinking long and hard about the order and the Electric and Bug types can be switched around. But everythinh contributes to the storyline in some way that is needed.
Steel needs to be first. I'm sorry. And I don't have the concepts, can you PM them again?

Last edited:

Alder

Come at me bro
Um. I hate to break this to you, but I'm fairly sure that Fire is neutral against Ground, though Ground is strong vs Fire. A Steel-Rock would do better, or a Steel-Water.