• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon

dabbuman1

Have you ever come across really common pokemon in the Safarii Zone?? I just hate coming across stupid things like Nidoran and Paras so i tend to throw rocks until they flee.
What pokemon do you absololutely hate and throw rocks until they run.

Are there any pokemom you people seek and battle all day just because you hate them and want them to faint so you hope you battle the same one and it eventually dies and gets removed from the game itself?

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
No offense, but this is a really stupid topic...

No, there aren't any Pokemon that I can be bothered to hunt down just to throw rocks at them. -_-

cactoxic

why not just use repels till u get to the point in the SZ that has the poke uwant..?..and why waste time throwing rocks..? why not just run..? or just obtain the safari pokes from trades

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I don't think the pokemon can just go away if they faint, it could be helpful but just can't happen. I throw rocks at Venomoths in the Safari Zone if it breaks out more than once,after that,I just don't want it anymore.