• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon

Extremcario

Extreme is born
Hey guys, please rate this team:

Empoleon
Salamence
Blissey
Rampardos
Umbreon
Gyarados.

Thanks. Oh and by the way, if you wanna battle me, my fc is 2106 5676 8980 and my name is Jimmy.

miu miu

I can't rate you didn't put down any stats, evs and ivs

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
We can't rate this team if you can't give the MOVES, EVs, NATURES and DESCRIPTION.

Honestly all of us are getting sick of COMPETITIVE RMTs like this. They don't give much info at all. Or just plain un-competitive.

If you want to be good though, www.smogon.com can help.

Last edited:
Repost with all then info! then it'll get rated

Rhys29

Encore
This is the best team my unworthy eyes have ever looked upon. I came in my shorts and was cleansed of my sins when I witnessed this team in all it's glory. And then I realized your name is Jimmy and the orgasms exploded through my system like spontaneous combustion. As I lay in a puddle of my own ejaculant, gasping and wheezing in ecstasy, the answers of the universe poured into my mind telling me the meaning of life and describing the apocalypse in perfect detail. I managed crawl back over to my laptop from my epiphany inducing sexual climaxes so I could tell you what your team did to me.

All I can say is this: thank you. Thank you for making your team and posting it for me to see. Thank you Extremcario.