• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon_Champ's Shop of Shinies and Events

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Added
Shiny near flawless Charmander
Shiny near flawless slowpoke
Shiny near flawless snivy
Shiny flawless totodile
EVENT11 Zoroark
Nagashima Spa Land Axew

Last edited:

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Hey I'm the guy that you wanted to trade Darkrais with, can you trade today?

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Whatsup mate. Hows it going?
Im interested in your DW Walmart Starters, Kor Pop Poll Rayquaza, EVENT11 Zoroark, 10 ANIV Dragonite, TRU Iris' Axew, Nagashima Spa Axew, PC Ninetails, YOTD Swablu + Druddigon.
Basically most things you have I do not... Take a look and PM me if your interested in anything of mine mate :)

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
I'll add a huge update tonight. About 20/25 new pokemon. Then I'll reorganise my events by year for easier viewing

BryanGChung

Hello. I have Korean Event Jirachi, Korean event Regigigas, and Korean event Shiny Suicune who has special move Sheer Cold. They are all not touched.

Can you trade one of these with your DW Event Charmander?

My FC is 1593 2683 3042. Please contact me ASAP.

Last edited: